1.    #1  
    I haven't used the device in two years since I upgraded, regretfully, to an iPhone 4. I would like to make it functional again, but not back to factory defaults. I would like to overclock it again, and get the most up-to-date version of WebOS it can run (no matter the method). Where should I start for this? After two years, I figured I would have had an easier time with this, but am coming up short. Thanks for any help.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Callaway View Post
    I haven't used the device in two years since I upgraded, regretfully, to an iPhone 4. I would like to make it functional again, but not back to factory defaults. I would like to overclock it again, and get the most up-to-date version of WebOS it can run (no matter the method). Where should I start for this? After two years, I figured I would have had an easier time with this, but am coming up short. Thanks for any help.
    Most known doctors: WebOS Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals

Use meta doctor: Application:MetaDoctor - WebOS Internals

Use the test-verizon-preplus-2.1.0 meta script...

Brings webOS 2.1.0 with lots of updates from webOS 2.2.4.

More details: WebOS Internals Meta-Doctor
    I was running a verizon pre+ with with the metadoctor 2.1.0 a while back (maybe 6 months ago) because i shattered the screen on my pre2. The Pre+ would randomly freeze on me every day or two, and i'd have to pull the battery (eventually fixed the pre2). I remember in the threads that other people were having the same problem. Did enyone ever figure that problem out?