webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  Palm Pre and Pre Plus > Import Contact list from web
Import Contact list from web

Old 01/08/2013, 12:37 PM   #1 (permalink)

Hello guys

my palm pre 2 crashed yesterday (my fault ...)
I have a old android device I want to use before taking the decision to go back to webos or not ..

I tried, bud didn't succeed the import of my contact saved in my webos profile ..
- do I need necessarily a webos device to do it (at the moment I don't have any ..)?
- is there is a way now to do it without any webos devices? I saw some old topics saying no, but they are old topics ...

Thanks in advance for any help

Pat
Patthay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/08/2013, 01:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
pivotCE Developer

In what format do you have your contact data?

How accessible is your old Pre2?

What did you try to import?

Is the data still in Palm Profile (backuped online)? Then yes you have little chance to get it out of the cloud.

Did you export it before via (Cellebrite Export) and have a .vcf file? Then there is no prob to import this in android.
gizmo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/08/2013, 03:45 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmo21 View Post
In what format do you have your contact data?

How accessible is your old Pre2?

What did you try to import?

Is the data still in Palm Profile (backuped online)? Then yes you have little chance to get it out of the cloud.

Did you export it before via (Cellebrite Export) and have a .vcf file? Then there is no prob to import this in android.
Hello
My pre is definitively dead ... and I didn't do any ex port before it crashed ...
Son the only way for me is to get data from the cloud ... with no web os device...
Do you know a way?
I can only connect at the moment toi thé web os profile site with my account ... but can't see any thing on it
Patthay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/08/2013, 03:48 PM   #4 (permalink)
pivotCE Developer

I think your chances are low. But i would love to hear different opinions
gizmo21 is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0