Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By geekpeter
  • 1 Post By Stratos Azizoglou
  1.    #1  
    I have a palm pre plus from AT&T,now it is unlocked to my carrier.
    I have the 1.4.5 and i did all the right things...
    Preware,a palm profile,but i can not find anywhere how to find the kernels....
    I put the feeds of alpha,and testing feeds...nothing
    I found this....Index of /feeds/webos-kernels/1.4.5/
    i install them with the webos installer....nothing
    Please help me find at least uberkernel so with govnah my pre will go to 1gzr .
    Uberkernel is in the stable feeds, just type it in the search when you open Preware and you should find it.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Uberkernel is in the stable feeds, just type it in the search when you open Preware and you should find it.
    do you have a link to put on preware,or ipk install?
    I must disable alpha and testing feeds?
    No just open Preware, and type in Uberkernel. That's it. You do have Preware installed, correct?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    No just open Preware, and type in Uberkernel. That's it. You do have Preware installed, correct?
    yes I have it.I type uberkernel and I have zero results
  6.    #6  
    i think it has something to do with the feeds.
    Maybe i must install them manually?
    yeah goto : Index of /feeds/webos-kernels/1.4.5/ with your pc, manually download the correct IPK to your PC, then use webosquickinstall to manually install the ipk if none of the normal means work for you atm.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    RumoredNow likes this.
  8.    #8  
    No matter what kernel i install it says that is not competitive with my webos version.
    I tried every kernel up to 2.0.1
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratos Azizoglou View Post
    No matter what kernel i install it says that is not competitive with my webos version.
    I tried every kernel up to 2.0.1
    I assume it is used?

The previous owner may have just uninstalled the old custom kernel... Have you tried installing the Palm Recovery Kernel??? + Full Reboot???

Also I noticed on the list of kernels you linked in the OP that they say Pre and not Pre +.

If you are using WOSQI or Preware you can set those to ignore anything not for your model and they will not show you Kernels that will not "fit."
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
  10.    #10  
    Everything ok,fixed with webosdoctor from at&t.
    Thanks everyone for your reply
    RumoredNow likes this.