webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  Palm Pre and Pre Plus > Owners of Both Pre Plus & Pre 3
Owners of Both Pre Plus & Pre 3
Like Tree3Likes

Old 11/30/2012, 04:29 PM   #21 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Steffes View Post
I agree, the product code tells the story, also FCC filing Palm filed a unknown product at the time, which later became the HP Veer. Veer |

Also the Pre2 was also a Palm Device (I also have one), and it has palm's name all over it (including all over the packaging)...

So saying the PrePlus was the last I disagree, I would say Palm had several devices in the pipe line, it takes lots of time to come up with a device....
I'm talking about how it became an HP product, due to the time frame of the acquirement. Yes, I'm well aware that the Pre 2 says Palm on the back cover.

We can go at this all day, although I like my overclocked Pre Plus and I hope to be obtaining a Preł in the near future; only due to webOS...
davidsdiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/30/2012, 04:42 PM   #22 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsdiego View Post
I'm talking about how it became an HP product, due to the time frame of the acquirement. Yes, I'm well aware that the Pre 2 says Palm on the back cover.

We can go at this all day, although I like my overclocked Pre Plus and I hope to be obtaining a Preł in the near future; only due to webOS...
I like the Pre3 it is nice (I have the Verizon Model), will switch to it someday maybe if my PrePlus dies... (but with webOS 2.2.4), my PrePlus does everything I need (plus free 2G Mobile Hotspot), even though I am unlimited, the hot spot is handy....
John Steffes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11/30/2012, 04:54 PM   #23 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Steffes View Post
I like the Pre3 it is nice (I have the Verizon Model), will switch to it someday maybe if my PrePlus dies... (but with webOS 2.2.4), my PrePlus does everything I need (plus free 2G Mobile Hotspot), even though I am unlimited, the hot spot is handy....
Ok, thanks! I'm sure we can agree that all webOS devices are amazing!
davidsdiego is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by Vistaus likes this.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0