webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  Palm Pre and Pre Plus > Free NES emulator on webOS
Free NES emulator on webOS

Old 11/16/2012, 07:02 AM   #1 (permalink)

I've found this sources in web, but I don't know how to build them. Can anyone help me?

https://github.com/quarnster/emu-ex-...master/NES.emu
darkdeveloper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/21/2013, 01:13 PM   #2 (permalink)

I'll pay $3 via PayPal if anyone will compile it for me!)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
Old 01/22/2013, 12:17 AM   #3 (permalink)

use make under linux terminal to do it....
BrianBDO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/22/2013, 12:18 AM   #4 (permalink)

actually second that now that i look at the .emu extension i do believe that file to be for a emulation program that'll emulate multiple systems.....
BrianBDO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/22/2013, 12:45 AM   #5 (permalink)

Looks easy enough. Clone the repo, go into the right folder, and change the target from whatever to webOS, then specify compiler/linker and make. Packaging may be more of a hassle (don't see any appinfo.json around).
webOS Releases: Change your App Catalog country: TouchPad/PC | TouchPad/webOS Resources | Search suggestion patch for browser | Cycling Email Notifications | Don't Doctor! Make a good support request. | How to post logs | webOS Charge Monitor
GMMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/22/2013, 08:43 AM   #6 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
Looks easy enough. Clone the repo, go into the right folder, and change the target from whatever to webOS, then specify compiler/linker and make. Packaging may be more of a hassle (don't see any appinfo.json around).
That's not so easy for me) I can't install the latest Linux with latest libs - unfortunately I have Ubuntu 8.04 and I don't want to upgrade it. It's easyer for me to pay anyone) Also I have enough skills to compile progs on Linux - I'm Linux user.
Old 01/22/2013, 08:45 AM   #7 (permalink)

I paid to Robert Broglia via Amazon, but he replies so slow... I need to wait about 1-3 days for his answer.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0