1.    #1  
    I've found this sources in web, but I don't know how to build them. Can anyone help me?

https://github.com/quarnster/emu-ex-...master/NES.emu
  2.    #2  
    I'll pay $3 via PayPal if anyone will compile it for me!)

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    use make under linux terminal to do it....
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    actually second that now that i look at the .emu extension i do believe that file to be for a emulation program that'll emulate multiple systems.....
    Looks easy enough. Clone the repo, go into the right folder, and change the target from whatever to webOS, then specify compiler/linker and make. Packaging may be more of a hassle (don't see any appinfo.json around).
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    Looks easy enough. Clone the repo, go into the right folder, and change the target from whatever to webOS, then specify compiler/linker and make. Packaging may be more of a hassle (don't see any appinfo.json around).
    That's not so easy for me) I can't install the latest Linux with latest libs - unfortunately I have Ubuntu 8.04 and I don't want to upgrade it. It's easyer for me to pay anyone) Also I have enough skills to compile progs on Linux - I'm Linux user.
  7.    #7  
    I paid to Robert Broglia via Amazon, but he replies so slow... I need to wait about 1-3 days for his answer.