Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1.    #1  
    I have not been able to sign into yahoo messenger for last several days using palm pre's default messenger app. I can sign into google talk. Anybody experienced this issue? I can log into Yahoo messenger from the mobile.yahoo.com using the palm's web browser. Error I saw was that it could not connect to the server.

    I can also log into Yahoo Messenger via HP TouchPad Messenger App.

    Thanks.
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpre06062009 View Post
    I have not been able to sign into yahoo messenger for last several days using palm pre's default messenger app. I can sign into google talk. Anybody experienced this issue? I can log into Yahoo messenger from the mobile.yahoo.com using the palm's web browser. Error I saw was that it could not connect to the server.

    I can also log into Yahoo Messenger via HP TouchPad Messenger App.

    Thanks.
    BTW, I have had this Sprint Palm Pre since day one and 3.25 yrs out, it is still working great. Don't want to let it go. I am sure many others feel the same way. Wish we had Palm Pre 5 now.
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
  3.    #3  
    what is the yahoo messenger server address that the palm pre messenger app is using? I want to contact yahoo as well if they changed anything on their end...thanks
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
  4.    #4  
    Can at least someone confirm that their palm pre messenger app is working for yahoo messenger? Thanks
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
  5. #5  
    I'm on a pre2 & yahoo via the messenger app isn't working either
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by toaste View Post
    I'm on a pre2 & yahoo via the messenger app isn't working either
    Thanks. I contacted Yahoo and I am getting boiler plate answers from FAQs. Useless. I can log into YM via HP touchpad messenger app. Does anyone know what is the difference? more secure login protocols?
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
  7. #7  
    Yahoo messenger works on my PrePlus with webOS 2.2.4
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by John Steffes View Post
    Yahoo messenger works on my PrePlus with webOS 2.2.4
    Thanks. Something is screwed up. PrePlus works but Pre2 and Pre don't work. Not sure what is going on.
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
  9.    #9  
    Can anyone with Palm Pre confirm that yahoo messenger is working on their default messenger app? Thanks
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpre06062009 View Post
    Can anyone with Palm Pre confirm that yahoo messenger is working on their default messenger app? Thanks
    Can anyone with Palm Pre confirm that yahoo messenger is working on their default messenger app? I want to confirm this b4 I go ahead and doctor my phone. Thanks
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums
  11.    #11  
    Can anyone with Palm Pre confirm that yahoo messenger is working on their default messenger app? Thanks
    Sent via HP TouchPad using Forums

Posting Permissions