Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By 5hieldz
  • 1 Post By Grabber5.0
  • 2 Post By eblade
  • 1 Post By xandros9
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Had my Pre for two years exactly and it is still some how chugging along... in pieces, BUT IT STILL COUNTS.

I have had to move to a new phone for obvious reasons. Although i wasnt satisfied with the build quality and hardware in general, but i am very impressed in how long it lasted. If you no what i mean.

Although the screen completly detaches from the body and the internals are fried, it still boots up but you are %80 dead so, RIP Palm Pre.

Haven't been on here in a while, so thought i would just through that out there.
    xandros9 likes this.
    I'll give you five bucks for that.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    xandros9 likes this.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    I'll give you five bucks for that.

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    Oooohh that would be an increase from my last offer of tree giddy.
    Aside from that minor blemish, it still looks like it's in quite great shape.

My gf's has a chunk out of one side of it, broken power switch. The camera intermittently fails. She's only had it about 4 months or so, and it had spent a few months before that sitting on my desk. Prior to that, it had been in a desk drawer of a friend for about a year, and he used it for the first year of it's life, but it was pretty well protected.

This same girl I've also had to take apart and fix both of her laptops, and practically everything else she touches. It's like she's secretly The Hulk or something.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    xandros9 and geekpeter like this.
    You secretly had a prototype with a rotating screen! It just needed some trauma to enable this feature.

I still have an m505 still chugging along. Nothing bad happening... yet.
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
    geekpeter likes this.