1.    #1  
    this is my second pre plus i bought since my first one had a crack in the screen and the keyboard started to malfunction. but my real concern is this: on both phones the central buttons on the keyboard could not be pressed in quick succession (ex: i press f and g real quick but only one will be detected resulting in gggg instead of fgfg). I know this is old hardware and i shouldnt be complaining but has this been a known issue for these phones? Either way im excited now because i have one to develop on in my free time and one that works properly again!

thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by demonphoenix37 View Post
    this is my second pre plus i bought since my first one had a crack in the screen and the keyboard started to malfunction. but my real concern is this: on both phones the central buttons on the keyboard could not be pressed in quick succession (ex: i press f and g real quick but only one will be detected resulting in gggg instead of fgfg). I know this is old hardware and i shouldnt be complaining but has this been a known issue for these phones? Either way im excited now because i have one to develop on in my free time and one that works properly again!

thanks!
    Unfortunately, when that happens, it usually means it's time to get it replaced. Often times the problem never fixes itself. I'm on my second Palm pre - and I refuse to let go.