1.    #1  
    dear group,

having some difficulties with Google Latitude Assistant with my Palm Pre 1.4.5.1

has been working all along, nicely, until last week when it stopped - i logged out but when i went to log back in, i got to the authorization click. when i did that it opened a page with only a Not Found Error 404. Has done that multiple times.

any way to get around that and back onto that app?

many thanks,

james H.
  2.    #2  
    anyone run into this issue with Lat Assistant?

TIA, james H.
    Same thing happens here. July 19 is the last time it updated my location, about a month ago.

I've emailed JM Productions, who makes it. We'll see what happens.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by erictinney View Post
    Same thing happens here. July 19 is the last time it updated my location, about a month ago.

I've emailed JM Productions, who makes it. We'll see what happens.
    thanks - that's exactly the time mine stopped as well. and also sent an email, just the other day - i'll post what i hear from it, hope to get a reply from JM>

thx james
    The problem is that Google changed there API and also deprecated Oauth Version 1.

The app uses oauth v1 for authentication =(

I have been trying to fix / update it and have some of it working but am having issues.
    I have not done any MOJO app dev before so i some what lost.

if any one want to look at what i have or suggest why i am getting the errors i am i would be more then happy.

I have the code open on github

https://github.com/DrOwl/WebOS-LatitudeUpdater
    Oliveti D1000 --> Psion 3 --> Psion 3c.
    Palm III --> Palm 650 --> Palm Treo 680 --> Palm Centro --> Palm Pixi Plus --> HP Pre 3 / HP Veer. / Touchpad
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by DrOwl View Post
    The problem is that Google changed there API and also deprecated Oauth Version 1.

The app uses oauth v1 for authentication =(

I have been trying to fix / update it and have some of it working but am having issues.
    I have not done any MOJO app dev before so i some what lost.

if any one want to look at what i have or suggest why i am getting the errors i am i would be more then happy.

I have the code open on github

https://github.com/DrOwl/WebOS-LatitudeUpdater
    just looking at any Latitude posts and sorry i missed this one Dr Owl - going to have a look - appreciate this.

love the Pre3 and 72ka Maps and even if i could just get latitude to log my position for history, would be thrilled.

thanks,

james