1.    #1  
    Hi, I have a problem, my pre suddenly sign out its palm profile. After system restart, i login with my existing palm profile. Apps restored, except data and homebrew. But the biggest problem is the Wifi keep OFF state. I cannot turn it ON again, by pull-down menu or Wifi apps. Any help? My pre is with "P5GUE" as prefix in serial number amd so NO webos doctor avaliable from HPwebos site. Please help. Thanks.
    The Model is a Pre? (AKA Pre -)

Is it North American or European?

Is it carrier branded?

Have you checked the list of Doctors at webOS Internals? http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Try looking for doctor here, no serial number needed

WebOS Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  4.    #4  
    Thanks for reply. Mine is an unlocked Palm Pre. I don't see any entry start with "P5GUE" in webOS Internals site too! Any help?
    To be honest, I have never 'read' of a model with those numbers. Do you have webosinternals Impostah app? If so, post the product sku found under device profile. Just curious about it.