1.    #1  
    Hi everybody,

Not sure what happened, but Google has stopped picking up my contacts' birthdays. As in, I add a new contact, put in their birthday, but when I go to my Google account on the computer (sometimes weeks later), the birthday is not present in the contact's info.

As a Sunday School teacher, this is very important to me. We like to do something for the kids' birthdays (and even the adults!) whenever they happen. It's the worst feeling to find out that you missed a child's birthday.

So, if anyone has a solution they have found to work, I'd appreciate hearing about it. Even if it's just getting the birthdays in list form, that would work, too. If worse comes to worst, I could resort to typing them out in a Word document, but that's what I have a smartphone for, lol!

Thank you for any help!
    Try checking out Birthday List(ahsirg) v1.0.3, found in Preware.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  3.    #3  
    Thank you, I did try that, but it just gives me a white screen--maybe because I'm still on 1.4.5.1.

I did try Birthdays, and that at least gives me a list of those on my phone, but it misses my Facebook contacts.

The Birthday Events app is good, but everytime I add a new contact, I have to run the app, which adds another calendar entry for every contact. So I end up with a stack of bday events for each person.

Between Birthdays, FB and the Birthday Events app, I think I can catch most of them now. But I was hoping there was a catch-all that would get them all in one place and only once per year, lol. Thank you for the suggestion, though.
    Another case of me not seeing what forum we're in, sorry. It says you need to have at least webOS 2.x with Enyo framework installed.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  5.    #5  
    Lol, that's fine. I do that, too, when I just click "New Posts". I appeciate you trying to help.