1.    #1  
    I'm trying to doctor my prprpr&#$275$; $and$ $the$ $doctor$ $is$ $running$ $nothing$ $happens$. $also$ $the$ $activation$ $bypass$ $tool$ $doesn$'$t$ $work$ $either$. $Pleas$ $help$ $me$!
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
    Do have novacom installed correctly? Both of those programs require novacom, so that may be the problem. Perhaps something else must be broken, since the doctor runs, but nothing happens. If you could, could you post some screenshots, or pictures maybe?
    "The best way to get something done is to begin" ~ Author Unknown
    Hard to help you without an error log.
    How To Recover - WebOS Internals

TIP:
    ALWAYS RUN THE WEBOS DOCTOR ON THE COMMAND LINE SO THAT YOU CAN SEE THE CONSOLE OUTPUT WHICH CONTAINS ALL THE DEBUGGING INFORMATION - YOU WILL USUALLY SPOT THE ISSUE IMMEDIATELY IF YOU DO THIS: java -jar doctor-file

If you're running Windows, the java executable is probably not within the PATH environment variable. This means you need to first navigate to your java installation folder before running the webOS Doctor. On most systems it will be something like this:

cd "c:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jre6\bin"
    java -jar <path to doctor-file>

1.Select your language
    2. Accept the license agreement
    3. Connect your device to your PC while in recovery mode via USB and select "Next" when it becomes available

After completion the device will reboot and present you with the activation set-up.

If your PC does not recognize your device and you cannot go past step 3 above, try the following steps:

1. Disconnect the USB cable
    2. Completely power off the device (hold down the power button until the option to power off appears)
    3. Remove the battery
    4. Connect the USB cable and wait for the battery image to appear on the screen (or wait around 10-15 seconds)
    5. Hold down the Up button on the volume rocker
    6. While holding the Up button, insert the battery. The USB logo will appear on the screen
    7."Next" should now be enabled - proceed with the recovery

The above steps will put the device into bootloader recovery mode and should allow the PC to recognize your device and proceed with the restore. In this mode the screen will display a giant USB logo instead of the usual HP startup logo.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
  4.    #4  
    I reinstalled the nova com drivers and it worked! thanks for all your help
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up