Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    HI all,

Recently came across an issue with text messages. I was messaging one of my friends and they all of a sudden stopped receiving my messages. They are still able to receive messages from other phone numbers, just not mine. I am able to receive their messages and am able to send and receive messages from other people. They have tried restarting their phone, putting in and out of airplane mode, and even taken out the battery. Nothing seems to work. I EPR my phone several times, thinking it might be one of my patches, but that did not fix it. We are able to call each other so I don't think they have blocked my number, less there is a way to block texts but not calls. Please someone help!!!

-Snaptrax
    i have been having the same problem with my texts, plus a few more ever since i had to replace my pixi battery. calls that have always gone thru successfully are now being dropped due to no service -even with 4 bars, even after reprogramming the phone thru page plus. i would love some advice!
    Global Posts
    62 Global Posts
    As far as I know it is just the texts from me that aren't being received. Everything seems to be working fine for them, receiving texts and phone calls just fine. If it helps any, we both have Pre Pluses 1.4.5 on AT&T.