1.    #1  
    Hey

It is a bittersweet day. After three years with my Pre minus, I finally joined the dark side and just bought an iPhone 4S. I stuck with Palm as long as I could, even after Palm ceased to exist. In the end I think I will like my iPhone a lot but there are surely going to be things that I will miss about my Pre.

I wonder if anyone here knows how to get some files off of the Pre that seem to be hidden. The rep at the Sprint store was able to transfer my Pre contacts to the iPhone very easily using their transfer machine. However none of the integrated photos were included. In searching the Pre when it is in USB mode, even when "show hidden files" is selected, I don't find any obvious place where those photos are located - which tells me that perhaps they are not stored as photos at all. Does anyone know where to find the contacts photos on the Pre, or if they don't exist as photos, does anyone know how to easily extract the photos from the contact data?

On a different note, I was trying to find the default text notification sound (and the Touchstone charger sound) on my Pre and could not find it. It didn't seem to be in the folder that includes all of the other ringers and notification sounds. Does anyone have that sound available or know where I can find it?

Thanks in advance!
    For the wallpaper pictures that come with the pre you have to email them to yourself and download them like that. They look quite nice on the iPhone 4/4S Retina Display
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up
    Internalz Pro will help you browse your file folders at every level on the storage space and move files to places where they will show up at when in USB mode connected to PC.

Those exact locations you are looking for, I do not know... Try using the search function on the site, it may yield folder names.

If it came to something like a system sound, I'd be sure to move it back where it came from before shutting down the Pre for it's nap. That way if you need to resurrect it the system sounds won't be borked...
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    All the photos in my contacts for my pre- came from the webOS' fantastic integration or synergy with various services. For example, for those contacts of mine that are also friends with me on Facebook got the profile picture from Facebook as the photo in my pre-. I would not have a clue how to capture those images outside that synergy integration.

When/if I ever leave my pre- behind, I don't see trying to take those with me, would not know how to do that.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Not to hijack the thread, but I'm in a similar situation too, & I'm wondering if it is necessary to sign out of my palm profile if I'm not going to another webOS phone.
    I'd like to be able to still use the pre on WiFi, & keep it active for reference for anything that I might not be able to transfer.