1.    #1  
    I'm just gonna list every thing since a story wont work here:
    -Pre minus on sprint I want to move board to Pre2 Verizon ver
    -My signal sucks, WiFi is getting worse if it works at all, barely keep a Bluetooth hookup
    -Found a guy in buffalo who would do the switch but says it won't fix my problems since the com board does all of those functions

So am I wasting my time trying to keep my Pre running? Does any one know for a fact that the problems I listed wont go away if I swap comm boards?
  2.    #2  
    Wow, just wow. Are there any tech junkies still here?
    Have you updated your PRL lately....could be your problem

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Buy a used pre- on ebay and switch your phone plan to the new-used-pre and you have a new comm board, which would work perfectly with a pre2, as long as the procedure is done correctly.
    "The best way to get something done is to begin" ~ Author Unknown
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomePalmPre127 View Post
    Buy a used pre- on ebay and switch your phone plan to the new-used-pre and you have a new comm board, which would work perfectly with a pre2, as long as the procedure is done correctly.
    Crap, was trying not to sink any more money on this bottomless black hole that is my phone. If I can find a cheap one, then maybe. Thx.

And what is the PRL just in case?
    PRL means "Preferred Roaming List". In cases when this has been corrupted, people might not have service at all or might not be able to roam. Preferred Roaming List - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    "The best way to get something done is to begin" ~ Author Unknown