1.    #1  
    Hi there!
    I'm having an already known problem in my palm pre plus wi-fi connection, since i updated it to webos 1.4.
    The problem continues in the webos 1.4.5 and 2.1 versions...
    i want to go back to webOS 1.3 or lower to have wifi working properly again, but i can't find it in the web!

Does anyone have it or knows a working link to download it?

Sorry for my bad english
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Thanks for the quick reply... but the versions i want (lower than 1.4) are not working...
    "404 - not found"
    :\
    The ones that are not available on that site, are not available for redistribution. Palm/HP has removed them from their servers. These doctors are not legal to distribute individually as they are under copyright.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    The ones that are not available on that site, are not available for redistribution. Palm/HP has removed them from their servers. These doctors are not legal to distribute individually as they are under copyright.
    ok, thanks!
    <thread closed>

Asked and answered.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...