1.    #1  
    I need help! I meta doctored a preplus from verizon to sprint.everything works fine except I can not create a palm profile. I used the meta sprint 1.4.5 script. I tried to log into the old profile and it would not let me, so then I tried to create a new profile, and it won't let me do that either. what do I need to do next?
    wifi, text, data, and phone all work.
    Palm III -> Kyocera 6035 (it's a Palm Vx and a Phone it can even text!) -> Treo ->650 Treo 700p -> Pre minus
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by carlos1787 View Post
    I need help! I meta doctored a preplus from verizon to sprint.everything works fine except I can not create a palm profile. I used the meta sprint 1.4.5 script. I tried to log into the old profile and it would not let me, so then I tried to create a new profile, and it won't let me do that either. what do I need to do next?
    wifi, text, data, and phone all work.
    just thought I would update what I found. I disabled the carrier check in the makefile. That causes the palm servers to reject the phone.
    Palm III -> Kyocera 6035 (it's a Palm Vx and a Phone it can even text!) -> Treo ->650 Treo 700p -> Pre minus
    Can you please tell me how you switched carriers? I need to be able to disable the carrier check so I can create a profile too. Thanks!