Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1.    #1  
    I'm fairly new to Webos and the pre, but I did lots of reading before I started making changes to the phone. I bought it used, doctored it and then installed a bunch of patches, govnah and uberKernal. it's been running fine for about a month, but not I am getting freeze ups.
    The only way I can get any app to open is to pull the battery to reset it, then it will behave for awhile. Is there a process that I can go through to narrow down what may be causing the problem?
    so far it has happened while using classic and GC-gogo.
    when it happens it will attempt to open a program, but gets to the glowing screen and just hangs.
    Palm III -> Kyocera 6035 (it's a Palm Vx and a Phone it can even text!) -> Treo ->650 Treo 700p -> Pre minus
  2. #2  
    The basic rule is last in - first out...

    If you can remember which app or patch you installed last remove that and see if the problem resolves itself.

    I know, I just got my Pre 2 about 7 weeks ago and I rushed into putting a lot on it... Sometimes it gets hard to remember which order you did things in.

    I guess I got lucky, the first rush didn't cause any glitches... After that I have had a few things make my phone go wonky, but I was able to pull them off and everything returned to normal.

    Good luck.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

    Windows Central Senior Ambassador

    Mobile Nations Devotee
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    The basic rule is last in - first out...

    If you can remember which app or patch you installed last remove that and see if the problem resolves itself.

    I know, I just got my Pre 2 about 7 weeks ago and I rushed into putting a lot on it... Sometimes it gets hard to remember which order you did things in.

    I guess I got lucky, the first rush didn't cause any glitches... After that I have had a few things make my phone go wonky, but I was able to pull them off and everything returned to normal.

    Good luck.
    I found the problem, I forgot that I had changed the settings in Govnah. My pre did not like the Ondemand settings that I was using. Changed back to screen state and all is good.
    Palm III -> Kyocera 6035 (it's a Palm Vx and a Phone it can even text!) -> Treo ->650 Treo 700p -> Pre minus

Posting Permissions