1.    #1  
    Since I doctored my Pre and stopped using compressed swap with uber kernel I have not had any problems with my phone wiping itself. It seems that the system was unstable when I followed some recommendations and activated it according to my needs. I noticed that sounds were buggy and the phone rebooted a few times until as mentioned in my prior post, apps stopped working properly and then finally it wiped. After the wipe I reactivated swap and it crashed causing the same possible data corruption. I doctored it, overclocked but kept swap disabled. It has been running great for weeks now. Anyone know why swap is causing this? I'm glad though that ot wasn't caused by any of my patches, phew!
    IDK the answers to your technical questions, but yeah... compressed swap seems like a sucker's bet to me. I've left mine disabled and am glad to have some vindication from your post that I'm right in not trying to tweak it.

The Help dialog does suggest it can cause problems.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
  3.    #3  
    Haha, yeah. I think I will definitely stay away from it from now on
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    IDK the answers to your technical questions, but yeah... compressed swap seems like a sucker's bet to me. I've left mine disabled and am glad to have some vindication from your post that I'm right in not trying to tweak it.

The Help dialog does suggest it can cause problems.