1.    #1  
    Im a little curious, and am wondering how many of you current Pre Plus users are holding out upgrading because you prefer the design of the Pre Plus over the new Pre 3 for example. I have a Pre 3, and have had a Pre 2 as well, but the original ergonomic design of the pre plus was fantastic! It was also easy to get accessories, and the feel of the Pre Plus with the Otterbox on it was awesome!

So, how many of you just prefer the Pre Plus and are holding onto it?
    Quote Originally Posted by BigHulkDiesel View Post
    Im a little curious, and am wondering how many of you current Pre Plus users are holding out upgrading because you prefer the design of the Pre Plus over the new Pre 3 for example. I have a Pre 3, and have had a Pre 2 as well, but the original ergonomic design of the pre plus was fantastic! It was also easy to get accessories, and the feel of the Pre Plus with the Otterbox on it was awesome!

So, how many of you just prefer the Pre Plus and are holding onto it?
    Still using a PrePlus (with webOS 2.2.4), love the feel, plastic hold, have the Pre2/Pre3, but will go when PrePlus dies...

Love PrePlus with webOS 2.2.4 (even with the lock ups)... The Gorilla Glass breaks to easy (read the forums)...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by John Steffes View Post
    Still using a PrePlus (with webOS 2.2.4), love the feel, plastic hold, have the Pre2/Pre3, but will go when PrePlus dies...

Love PrePlus with webOS 2.2.4 (even with the lock ups)... The Gorilla Glass breaks to easy (read the forums)...
    That is awesome! I admire your loyalty! Any chance you would make a video comparing the 3 and talking about why you prefer the pre plus? Would love to see the pre family all side by side in a review!