1.    #1  
    My touchscreen is cracked and is not working. I can access the usb and have copied what I can access from there but I need to get my contacts. I have read though NUMEROUS postings on this foum but cannot see definitavely how to do this, Also most of the postings are pretty old. any help would be great
    Quote Originally Posted by charlened View Post
    My touchscreen is cracked and is not working. I can access the usb and have copied what I can access from there but I need to get my contacts. I have read though NUMEROUS postings on this foum but cannot see definitavely how to do this, Also most of the postings are pretty old. any help would be great
    Is it Sprint? Because if it is, I know you could probably take it in to a store and have them transfer contacts via usb to a new or used phone.
    "The best way to get something done is to begin" ~ Author Unknown
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by AwesomePalmPre127 View Post
    Is it Sprint? Because if it is, I know you could probably take it in to a store and have them transfer contacts via usb to a new or used phone.
    No it is Bell. I went into their centre and they said that Palm is the only phone the cannot retreive data from. They also do not carry Palm phones anymore so they cannot transfer it to another phone.
    No it is Bell. I went into their centre and they said that Palm is the only phone the cannot retreive data from. They also do not carry Palm phones anymore so they cannot transfer it to another phone.
    Sorry I do not have much experience with bell phones, but their might be another way.

UPDATE: I think all of your contacts are saved to your palm profile, so if you log in on another palm phone they should appear.
    Last edited by AwesomePalmPre127; 04/18/2012 at 11:01 PM. Reason: found a way
    If that doesn't work you can maybe look here. HP webOS : Download & Run the Data Transfer Assistant (DTA) This looks like it would sync your contacts online.
    From now on, use Google Contacts. They automatically sync to ANY smartphone device and it's a lot easier to manage.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
  7.    #7  
    If that doesn't work you can maybe look here. HP webOS : Download & Run the Data Transfer Assistant (DTA) This looks like it would sync your contacts online.
    This still requires me to access the touchscreen to setup
  8.    #8  
    Sorry I do not have much experience with bell phones, but their might be another way.

UPDATE: I think all of your contacts are saved to your palm profile, so if you log in on another palm phone they should appear.
    If I get another palm phone how would I do this ?
    If I get another palm phone how would I do this ?
    Any volunteer with a webOS device could log into your profile and send you all your contacts by e-mail.
    There's a patch for that.
    You just need someone you feel you can trust.
    Last edited by GuyFromNam; 05/06/2012 at 03:20 PM.