Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By stu5797
  • 1 Post By dianehelen
  1.    #1  
    I was so happy to see it in the movie. Someone took a picture with it.
    Barebuns likes this.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    what happens before that, i want to take a picture of it hahaha, but don't spoiler because i haven't see the movie...
    didn't see that movie, but i'm guessing this is a case of mistaken identity
  4.    #4  
    Now why would you write that if you did not see the movie. Really??
  5.    #5  
    I cant believe a picture isnt up from the movue yet. It clearly had an hp back cover! May hVe been a pre 3. I believe its the scene whete oz is at a restaurant and someone pulls out the pre to take a pic
    Just got the movie, watched it and couldn't find any part where a phone is used.
    most I've ever seen a webos phone used was in the tv series heroes, a webos sprint branded phone is used a lot.
    He's refering to the new one:
    American Reunion (also known as American Pie: Reunion in certain countries[3]) is a 2012 comedy film written and directed by Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg. It is the eighth installment in the American Pie film series and the fourth in the original series of American Pie (1999), American Pie 2 (2001) and American Wedding (2003). The film was theatrically released on April 5 (Australia and Asia Pacific) and April 6 (North America), 2012. It is due for release in Europe late April/early May 2012.[4]
  9.    #9  
    I always look to see what cell phone people have. This is clearly a pre
    I'll keep an eye out, wife and I should be going to see the movie soon. (love those movies)
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by BoRn View Post
    He's refering to the new one:
    American Reunion (also known as American Pie: Reunion in certain countries[3]) is a 2012 comedy film written and directed by Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg. It is the eighth installment in the American Pie film series and the fourth in the original series of American Pie (1999), American Pie 2 (2001) and American Wedding (2003). The film was theatrically released on April 5 (Australia and Asia Pacific) and April 6 (North America), 2012. It is due for release in Europe late April/early May 2012.[4]
    I know, Reunion i the one I watched and I couldn't find any scene that uses a phone.
    Your source is wrong btw 'cause Reunion is already out here in The Netherlands.
    I saw it in the movie as well, cant remember which part..... I did lean over to friends and say that it was a palm pre, and they replied, "you would notice that"
  13.    #13  
    It is in the movie. And the camera actually works. It's funny how people who never saw the movie or even those who did see it say the pre is not in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    Now why would you write that if you did not see the movie. Really??
    because i'm just guessing. like i said. so sue me.
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    It is in the movie. And the camera actually works. It's funny how people who never saw the movie or even those who did see it say the pre is not in it.
    I didn't say it's not in it, baka. I said that I didn't saw a scene with a phone. But maybe I overlooked it.
    YES! Saw it Sunday, and my son (iPhone lemming) was the one who actually spotted it and pointed it out to me

btw, the movie was really really good. same old hilarity as the others, and if you did like them, you will love this one. Same level of funny, but with some added heart and substance. Really helps to know the other movies in the series, because they refer to alot of inside jokes and occurances from them.

good movie, GREAT Pre
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by bluerq View Post
    what happens before that, i want to take a picture of it hahaha, but don't spoiler because i haven't see the movie...
    So, I shouldn't tell you that it's all a dream sequence, and that Bobby Ewing is discovered at the end taking a shower while talking on his Pre?
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

18.    #18  
    As other forum members would say "i have not seen the movie but the pre is not in there"
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    YES! Saw it Sunday, and my son (iPhone lemming) was the one who actually spotted it and pointed it out to me

btw, the movie was really really good. same old hilarity as the others, and if you did like them, you will love this one. Same level of funny, but with some added heart and substance. Really helps to know the other movies in the series, because they refer to alot of inside jokes and occurances from them.

good movie, GREAT Pre
    Wife and I have been watching the old movies to refresh before going to see this one.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...