1.    #1  
    can someone please tell me how to activate the palm pre app catolog im getting tired of this.. i have tried eveything from installing the patches from preware to using impostah nothing works ! please can someone help me!
    Quote Originally Posted by alig786786 View Post
    can someone please tell me how to activate the palm pre app catolog im getting tired of this.. i have tried eveything from installing the patches from preware to using impostah nothing works ! please can someone help me!
    what exactly is your problem? I will do my best.
    Conne>< Coding

Remember!!
    *In Rod we trust.*

Yes, my user name says kid. Also, yes I'm 21. It's a long story.

Devices: Touchpad, 32 GB
    Retired my pre for an Epic 4G Touch, Miss it dearly howerver.

Quote Originally Posted by alig786786 View Post
    You may be having the same issues I had trying to figure it out -- but I eventually did! Took me 2 days of research to do it. Have you tried running the first use app and creating a profile? That's what I did after trying impostah etc...
    Help with creating a profile AFTER bypassing the first use app
    There's a link to the patch -- just install the patch via Web OS quick install (I assume you have this installed on your PC since you were able to bypass the initial profile creation).
    The patch will unhide the first-use app so you can create the profile. If you need better instructions, you should be able to find youtube videos with instructions.