1.    #1  
    I just bought a new Touchstone on Amazon and either I'm too stupid to figure it out or it's not working. I've tried several cords, made sure they were actually plugging into it and several AC adapters. All have produced no results! And isn't the phone supposed to stick to the Touchstone? Mine just slides off. I've also reattaching/movine the battery and back case, still nada. Suggestions anyone?
    It sounds like you need to get the matching touchstone back for your phone does it have the shiny back or matt back?
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
  3.    #3  
    Shiny... well throughly scratched/worn now but was shiny when I bought it. Don't tell me that's the reason. LOL
    That's the very reason, the matt back is the one you'll need,it has the touchstone coil taped inside, then you're good to go. I don't think they're expensive, try ebay or amazon.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Quote Originally Posted by Preluva View Post
    Shiny... well throughly scratched/worn now but was shiny when I bought it. Don't tell me that's the reason. LOL
    Look at the inside of your cover, if the cover has two golden contacts near the middle plus it has a s/n and palm p/n 180-10704-00