1.    #1  
    This is probably something very simple that I'm missing. When I go to Preware, I only have 13 themes and they're all for the virtual keyboard. Where do I find the themes for the phone?
    Do you have the Theme feed enabled? There two of theme - Precentral Themes and Themer. You have to load Preware, then tap in the upper left-hand corner and select the MANAGE FEEDS line.
  3.    #3  
    Thank you, that was it. I had gone in through preferences and tried to do it that way, but of course that wouldn't do it.

Thank you again!
    I have also tried but after downloading the following comes
    Error Installing: See IPKG Log

Sent from my SGH-I777
    Quote Originally Posted by divyesh2129 View Post
    I have also tried but after downloading the following comes
    Error Installing: See IPKG Log

Sent from my SGH-I777
    Email the log to yourself, and copy/paste it back here. Without posting the log for somebody to look at, nobody will be able to help you.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Following Error Comes
    begin Nothing Interesting. verify Nothing Interesting. download % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current 42 9542 42 4075 0 0 410 0 0:00:23 0:00:09 0:00:14 984 100 9542 100 9542 0 0 892 0 0:00:10 0:00:10 --:--:-- 2444 identify com.prethemer.themes.1a13e2c31d install {"returnValue":true , "ticket":3, "subscribed":true} { "ticket":3 , "status":"STARTING" } { "ticket":3 , "status":"CREATE_TMP" } { "ticket":3 , "status":"VERIFYING" } { "ticket":3 , "status":"IPKG_INSTALL" } { "ticket":3 , "status":"SUCCESS" } mkdir-prerm Nothing Interesting. install-prerm Nothing Interesting. postinst -1: Unable to run command: IPKG_OFFLINE_ROOT=/media/cryptofs/apps /bin/sh /media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/ipkg/info/com.prethemer.themes.1a13e2c31d.postinst 2>&1 mkdir: can't create directory '/media/cryptofs/apps/usr/lib/webos-quick-install': File exists cat: can't open '/media/internal/prethemer.txt': No such file or directory sh: 1: unknown operand There is already a theme installed. Remove any installed themes before continuing Removing package com.prethemer.themes. 1a13e2c31d from root... remove No packages removed. Nothing to be done delete Nothing Interesting. failed Nothing Interesting.

Sent from my SGH-I777