1.    #1  
    Just swapped out my original Pre battery with one of the 1350's. Holy crap!

I used to run out of juice right around when I got home from work. Now I've got half a charge left! Likely a combination of an old battery swapped out and more powerful battery swapped in, but the difference is just night and day..
    But you can't use a touchstone, can you?

Scott
    Quote Originally Posted by mscott View Post

Scott
    The 1350 is the same size. So, yes you can.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by mscott View Post

Scott
    Yup - works fine on the Touchstone. I've noticed that I can even run a 500/1000 uberkernel and still have juice at the end of the day.
    I've ordered one. I can't wait to get it!

Scott
    Yeah, it's hard to really tell that a battery is wearing down - it happens so gradually that you have to think back months and hope you're memory's not fooling you about how long it used to last.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    I've had the new battery for several days now. The good news: my battery charges up to 1630mAh! That's way above the specified charge. The bad news: behavior on the touchstone is weird. It charges, but when it gets to a full charge (1630mAh in my case), it starts discharging and this doesn't stop until the phone is removed and replaced on the touchstone. I'm not the only one reporting this. Checkout the comments on webosnation in the store. Plugging the phone in directly mitigates the problem. This isn't a show stopper, but I'm accustomed to leaving my phone on my touchstone. I've gone back to my tired pre battery for normal day to day use. I'll use this guy when I need a long charge. I wish I'd done more research. Original pre plus batteries are going for $2 on amazon!!! Incredible price!

Scott