1.    #1  
    Unfortunately my Pre Plus is failing me and I am in need of a new phone. I'm with Verizon and up until late last year I kept telling myself that I'd have a chance at a Pre3. Unfortunately that isn't the case. Before the Pre I had a Treo and now am unsure of what to move forward with.

Do any of you other Palm-philes have suggestion on what would give me the best (similar) experience? Android, iPhone, Blackberry, other?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmitri86 View Post
    Unfortunately my Pre Plus is failing me and I am in need of a new phone. I'm with Verizon and up until late last year I kept telling myself that I'd have a chance at a Pre3. Unfortunately that isn't the case. Before the Pre I had a Treo and now am unsure of what to move forward with.

Do any of you other Palm-philes have suggestion on what would give me the best (similar) experience? Android, iPhone, Blackberry, other?
    Pre2? Or Pre3?
    Not sure you care about the 5GB free mobile hotspot, but if you swap the comm board from your Pre+ to a Pre2 you'll keep the free 5GB, and you'll have a faster processor, and other specs to match. Used Pre2's are going for under $100. If you aren't comfortable with doing the comm board swap webos world will: Device Services | WebOS World
    I have the pre2 and pre3 and they are both amazing!
  5.    #5  
    I was under the impression that Verizon customers didn't have access to the Pre3?
    Ebay my friend, they do exist.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Palm prē-ist.
  7.    #7  
    Interesting. How is the support from HP on these products since it looks like they have no plan to continue on in the market in the future?
  8.    #8  
    Nevermind, I did some searching and found what I was looking for. Thanks for the help guys. I may look into the Pre3 or settle for a Pre2 instead of switching operating systems.
    I've had a Pre2 from Verizon for a year and love it. However.... I am a little bored and with the future of WebOS up in the air, I am going to try a Windows Phone, the Trophy from Vzw. I handle my business phones so I can get one and try it out on my line. I may not like it and can switch back to my Pre2 at any time. However, if you look at the reviews on the Trophy on the Verizon website, it had a lot of really good reviews and is 4.5 stars.

But, if I was you and was going to get a phone and had to keep it for 2 years, I would probably get a used Pre2 off Ebay and see what comes up later this year. If I was going to get a new phone from Verizon, the Droid 4 looks pretty good, if you want a keyboard
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    I have the pre2 and pre3 and they are both amazing!
    Agreed, both phones worth it.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...