1.    #1  
    So, I had a pre plus, and in the process of messing with it, I formatted the USB space from Ubuntu. The phone stopped working. Mind you, this was before I understood the doctor world,so I didn't know how to fix it. I bought the pre plus during a two for one deal, so I used the other one. For some reason, I can't remember why, I peeled of part of the antennae in the back. A few months later,I doctored the phone with the intention of using it as a sort of MP3 player, knowing full-well the CDMA antennae wouldn't work. So, I doctored it and the process finished successfully, but the phone is stuck at the PALM boot screen. It is not the flashing PALM,and I do not know how to fix this. I am going to try to reinstall the tokens and proceed that way,but I am wondering if it will not proceed because it does not detect an antennae. I would greatly appreciate any and all help. Thank you!
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Sounds like you might have peeled up other traces on the board.
  3.    #3  
    I don't think I did because I only pulled off some of the antenna (it came off in layers almost, like lead, if that makes sense) and the only things showing are the letters 'CDMA' in the top right of the area, surrounded by gold-colored conection points, and a funnel-shaped plug at the bottom right, which i believe to be the WiFi connection plug.