Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    After owning my Pre- for over 2 years, I decided to breathe new life into it with a new battery, so I ordered the Mugen 1400 which had very positive reviews.

I received the battery from Hong Kong and it didn't work at all. Whenever I inserted into my phone, I just got a large question mark on the screen. I contacted Mugen and I had to mail the battery back to Hong Kong at my expense, then a few weeks later I received the replacement.

I was happy to find that the replacement worked, but am extremely disappointed in the battery life. I cycled the battery as instructed and I have now been using it for a few months, but the battery life is significantly worse than my 2 year old Palm OEM battery.

Is there a better (standard size to use with Touchstone) brand of battery that I can buy for the Pre-? I expected good performance after reading the reviews, but I will never buy another Mugen product again.
    here some links selling what you need,though i don't know how to buy these from oversea.
    inside the country ,taobao is the best online shopping site,just like ebay.

tem.taobao.com/item.htm?id=12528696162]优能 奔迈PALM 3P Pre Plus Pixi Plus 高容量电池 1520MAH-淘宝网
    detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=6213579312&prt=1329034196355&prc=1

s.taobao.com/search?q=pre+%B5%E7%B3%D8]pre 电池_淘宝搜索

since i have not privilige to post links,you need copy these links into browser.