1.    #1  
    Anyone else experiencing intermittent problems getting an internet connection via Verizon network? On my Pre Plus, it may last for a few hours and then all of a sudden it will come back. The voice network is fine. Started last week or so.
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    I have been having problems for about the last month with my location services while I travel. This also seems to be affecting my GPS mapping. I don't know if this is related, but I also started getting google messages saying I need to login to my google account about every time I am in a different city.
    Tim Boche

Palm IIIe, IIIx, IIIxe, IIIc, ClieT615, ClieTJ25, ClieTJ37(2), Treo600, Treo650, Centro(AT&T & Verizon),
    Pre Plus(6 replacements), TouchPads(1-16gb,2-32gb), Pre2 (and a spare)
  3.    #3  
    My issue is more general I think. Mapping and GPS is definitely affected, but more broadly I can't get emails, browse web or use apps that get data over the network. But I can make and receive calls, so it appears to be a data-specific issue.
    Would the recent solar storms have effects on the communications network like this? Would CDMA wireless networks be more or less affected than GSM?

I've had some data issues lately too. I often use an app called "Bible" with uses the YouVersion access to bibles. It has been having trouble connecting and loading in text from the Bible access portion of the app/webpage.

Don't get me wrong, I love me some sunshine...in moderation of course. You know what they say...a day without fusion is like a day without sunshine!
    Sent from my slowly diminishing intellect

I'm just a soul who's intentions are good...oh Lord, please don't let me be misunderstood!

Same issues here but in addition, I have not been able to back up since 1/22. Not sure if it's related.
    This may or may not be related, but it happened in the two weeks of my test drive of the Verizon Galaxy Nexus. All signals dropped in a sudden and then takes a while to reconnect. This signal issue plus the realization that a huge slab is a pain to hold while using as a phone, are the two main reasons I returned it. Oh, and it also freezes and auto reboots, too.

Happily heads back to my still working launch day Sprint Pre.