Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Will activating this phone require their obnoxious $10 "premium data" addon fee? I ask because I'm considering grabbing one on Craigslist as an interim upgrade from my feature phone, but if I'm going to have to start paying out the *** for a premium data-plan, I might as well grab an Android.
    Yep, the only way out wax yo be grandfathered in far as I know, get one with an arm processor and wait for the webos porting

-- Sent from my TouchPad using Communities
    ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!!!
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Bah. They really are determined to make me hate them, aren't they? Just last night I was having a call with my brother about this.

"Well I would switch to a different carrier but Sprint has me locked in with this stupid early termination fee. It's freaking ridicul"--*dropped call*

*redial*

"As I was saying, it's bloody ridiculous. And even if I get a smartphone, they want to charge me an extra $10 for no real reason, since this area doesn't even get 4G coverage. *dropped call*"

*redial*

"I get the feeling someone at Sprint is unhappily listening in on this conver"--*dropped call*
    If you are dropping that many calls, I hope you have talked to them about it. If it only happens at home, an Airave may help, or, maybe Sprint's not the best carrier for you. Also, the ETF should be pro-rated, getting smaller as you approach your contract date.