Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Hello-

I just replace my palm pre at the sprint store after my first one completed locked up and crashed.

I'm assuming the "new" phone is a refurbished one. Every since I got the "new" phone people have said they have a hard time hearing me. Is this a glitch with the mircophone or is there a way to adjust the microphone sensitivity? Or is it back to the sprint store for a repair? I have the latest software update 1.4.5

Thanks for the help!
    Eric
    Quote Originally Posted by ewarhol View Post
    Hello-

I just replace my palm pre at the sprint store after my first one completed locked up and crashed.

I'm assuming the "new" phone is a refurbished one. Every since I got the "new" phone people have said they have a hard time hearing me. Is this a glitch with the mircophone or is there a way to adjust the microphone sensitivity? Or is it back to the sprint store for a repair? I have the latest software update 1.4.5

Thanks for the help!
    Eric
    Have you installed any patches or software lately that may have caused this?? If not try to doctor phone and if that doesn't work it may be a hardware issue so you could bring it back to Sprint store.
    LIVE HARD, PLAY HARDER and KNOW WHEN TO SHUT ONES MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I would never leave a Sprint store without doing a complete 100% check on every function of the phone. Sprint's refurb quality, at least when I was dealing with them on a daily basis through 2005, has always been absolutely horrible.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    This might be obvious, but is there any kind of debris in the mic hole? if it's plugged it would definitely inhibit the mic's sound.