Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    So today I tried to text my coworker and it didn't go through. In fact when i went to his contact info and tapped on the SMS icon nothing happened. I clicked on several different contacts and they all bring up the messaging app...except this one contact. So i deleted all profiles that were linked to him and rebooted. i added him again and this time i went straight to the messaging app, selected his number and sent the text. nothing happens. the message disappears and no text is received by him. he also sent me several text messages and i received none of them. I can text all other contacts except this one. What is going on? I can call him via voice but not SMS. i double checked and triple checked the number was correct. Weird is that I change the last number from a zero to a one and then the tap on the icon works. obviously it's the wrong number but there seems to be something odd going on. And yes I'm sure that its not the letter O. I made sure each and every character is a number.

~agp
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    bump. any help?