1.    #1  
    Hello everyone. I am preety new to PalmPre device, but i love it so far.
    So my question is: Do we have some applications that we can use on the PC to sync contacts,calendar etc, access Palm App catalog ( something like Nokia Ovi Suite )

Cheers!
    Wow, new Pre user??? Almost 3 years later? You have to search this forum for what you're looking for. Just so you know, I'm still using the Pre- from Sprint, and I can't find another device. I'm so used to using it.

As far as your question, your phone sync's itself when you go to the options which you will find doing a search. I sync with google and facebook. I no longer sync contact with Palm as I don't know when their server will just delete everything someday.
    Last edited by voltageROCK; 01/05/2012 at 09:32 PM.
    I am equivalent to a man dammit.
    Agreed. Use Google to sync contacts and calendar. Basically create a google account (for gmail, or google docs), then create that account on your Pre. webOS takes care of the rest.

There's also this third party app: GoGadget for webOS - Transfer photos, music, videos and ringtones from your PC or Mac to your webOS phone.. I haven't used it, so not sure how it works.

Or this:
    Palm Pre Outlook Sync Solution - PocketMirror Standard by Chapura
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by voltageROCK View Post
    Wow, new Pre user??? Almost 3 years later? You have to search this forum for what you're looking for. Just so you know, I'm still using the Pre- from Sprint, and I can't find another device. I'm so used to using it.

As far as your question, your phone sync's itself when you go to the options which you will find doing a search. I sync with google and facebook. I no longer sync contact with Palm as I don't know when they're server will just delete everything someday.
    Well, yes 3 yers later but i love it. I romania is difficult to find it.
    Anyway i already sync contacts calendar etc with windows live ( exchange )
    But i thought there is something for the desktop no problem.
    I was asking because i cannot access payd apps in catalog. But i use WbOsQuick installer which is just great.
  5. TJB
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    If you haven't yet, download Preware. Preware is a must have on the Pre.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by TJB View Post
    If you haven't yet, download Preware. Preware is a must have on the Pre.
    Since Preware is a paid application i cannot do it, it does not show in App catalog that's bad
    Preware is not a paid application. Check the following link to see how to install it:

Application:Preware - WebOS Internals
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by JED-WEB-OS View Post
    Preware is not a paid application. Check the following link to see how to install it:
    WAW Thank you!
    i have found a link in app catalog and it was 0.99 $ ( no problem at all, it could be 2 o 3 i still paid for it ). I will install it !
    Quote Originally Posted by JKoder View Post
    WAW Thank you!
    i have found a link in app catalog and it was 0.99 $ ( no problem at all, it could be 2 o 3 i still paid for it ). I will install it !
    The paid app in the catalog is just a pictured walk-through on how to get it installed on your device, and how to use it. Also a nice/easy way to contribute to those that created it (Preware).
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    The paid app in the catalog is just a pictured walk-through on how to get it installed on your device, and how to use it. Also a nice/easy way to contribute to those that created it (Preware).
    Be sure i will donate to Preware team they deserv it
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Welcome. Check out Companion Link (Sync calendar and contacts on Android, iPhone, iPad, BlackBerry - CompanionLink) or Chapura Synch Manager (Palm Pre Outlook Sync Solution - PocketMirror Standard by Chapura). Thet both will synch your Pre to your PC without using the cloud, like Google. For those of us who want to protect our information as much as possible, it is a secure way to synch your phone.
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    I recommend you get the latest Pre 3, 2 or Veer via the internet using your Pre-. The prices have dropped. I paid AUD$850 for Pre- in 2009, USD$500 Pre 2 April 2011, AUD$430 Pre 3, AUD$250 AT&T Pre 3, and AUD$90 Veer. Sometimes they throw in the Touchstone. Buy now before they disappear!
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by PreRunr View Post
    I recommend you get the latest Pre 3, 2 or Veer via the internet using your Pre-. The prices have dropped. I paid AUD$850 for Pre- in 2009, USD$500 Pre 2 April 2011, AUD$430 Pre 3, AUD$250 AT&T Pre 3, and AUD$90 Veer. Sometimes they throw in the Touchstone. Buy now before they disappear!
    Well, thank you for your recomandation but i dont think i can afford a new one, so i will stick to my Pre and Enjoi it !
    if you have a mac, but it might be on other platforms, Missing Sync for Pre is pretty good, and its does everything, including music and videos.