1.    #1  
    Not seeing any recent posts that really addresses this head on..., but could any of you assist me please... I am "prepping" myself for my conversion to the Iphone 4S ... The issue I have is difficult to find an answer for, & I hope you can help me.
    Being a Palm user for 20 years, I have learned to love my Memos.
    Spending hours on chat with HP, (no help) I am trying to get my "Memos" from my Pre Plus, that I have accumulated over the past two-three years. As you know, once I converted from Palm Desktop, and no longer "synced" (like Treo) all the latest memos, (those entered since I bought the Pre) are inaccessable. (so they tell me).
    I have a feeling you know how to get these memos and convert them (csv?) from where ever the hell they are...
    I hope this is clear, after reading so many blogs and forums, I am very surprised that there is not a easy way to do this.
    I have seen the following, ....Evernote, Zenbe, Appigo, ecamm.com, Toodledo, Splashnotes, Blue Marble, and Notespark. I have no Idea which one to use, or even IF I need to use any.
    a one time transfer would be fine. ( I dont want to pay $45 per year just to have these memos).

I really dont want to email each memo one at a time (have thousands)

I believe I can get the old memos from my Palm desktop, (with importing /exporting in .csv)... but just want my latest memos to be included, (those that have never been synched)

Any comment, links, Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Warmest New Years wishes,
    Jim Gamber
    Cell 810-533-2256
    Quote Originally Posted by jimgam View Post
    Not seeing any recent posts that really addresses this head on..., but could any of you assist me please... I am "prepping" myself for my conversion to the Iphone 4S ... The issue I have is difficult to find an answer for, & I hope you can help me.
    Being a Palm user for 20 years, I have learned to love my Memos.
    Spending hours on chat with HP, (no help) I am trying to get my "Memos" from my Pre Plus, that I have accumulated over the past two-three years. As you know, once I converted from Palm Desktop, and no longer "synced" (like Treo) all the latest memos, (those entered since I bought the Pre) are inaccessable. (so they tell me).
    I have a feeling you know how to get these memos and convert them (csv?) from where ever the hell they are...
    I hope this is clear, after reading so many blogs and forums, I am very surprised that there is not a easy way to do this.
    I have seen the following, ....Evernote, Zenbe, Appigo, ecamm.com, Toodledo, Splashnotes, Blue Marble, and Notespark. I have no Idea which one to use, or even IF I need to use any.
    a one time transfer would be fine. ( I dont want to pay $45 per year just to have these memos).

I really dont want to email each memo one at a time (have thousands)

I believe I can get the old memos from my Palm desktop, (with importing /exporting in .csv)... but just want my latest memos to be included, (those that have never been synched)

Any comment, links, Suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Warmest New Years wishes,
    Jim Gamber
    Cell 810-533-2256
    easiest way is to email the memo to yourself and then on the iphone (or in my case android) just paste it back. There's a email option in the webOS memo app in the menu.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks cyberprashant ... just too many in system to do one at a time... Anyone else? Really need some assistance on this. HP has been no help. Thanks
    Last edited by jimgam; 01/05/2012 at 10:31 AM. Reason: not enough info