Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
Like Tree78Likes
    It just gets better and better each time.....the usb port was always connected via my desktop, i'll unplug it and have a check. I have few more patches installed, maybe removing them one by one will give me some idea.
    -Mayank Mall
    It still hangs. And when the wifi is turned on or in the messaging app, it hangs even more frequently. But still number of hangs have reduced and is still getting better, hope it fixes itself !!!

Installed govnah and had set the cpu speed at 600mhz now, if not overclocked then not under-clocked too....it does get better, and has not hanged since then, for now.
    #####
    YEYEYE....no more hangs, but processor at 600...will show you hell if set speed is below that. I Will better install uberkernel when it will be available....rest fine except one below.

Crap!!! It hanged again, Used simple pin option for screen lock. You need to go slow with it while it asks for the New PIN....Go real slow, Unlocking is Fine!!!

THANKS A Lot People, and Happy New Year.
    Last edited by mayank; 12/31/2011 at 08:02 AM. Reason: A Fix....
    -Mayank Mall
  3.    #143  
    New Super Script.... Why is it super... well Bring's back WebOS 2.1.0 You Tube app, WebOS 2.1.0 Maps renamed to Google Maps (which works), and Motion Apps Classic Rom bits... does it work, I do not know you tell me...

Posted on 1st Post...
    I have done so many battery pulls now, thinking to shift back to 2.1, 2.2 works for sure, but not without hanging up or without lagging. its making me wild......guess enyo requires anything not less then 800mhz cpu speed as of veer, so maybe i wont be able to run it. Anyway, if some could make this skype work in 2.1 then majority of my issues would get resolved.
    -Mayank Mall
    Quote Originally Posted by mayank View Post
    I have done so many battery pulls now, thinking to shift back to 2.1, 2.2 works for sure, but not without hanging up or without lagging. its making me wild......guess enyo requires anything not less then 800mhz cpu speed as of veer, so maybe i wont be able to run it. Anyway, if some could make this skype work in 2.1 then majority of my issues would get resolved.
    Sorry you're having so much trouble. Another thing I was looking at was the Compressed Swap setting. I have had it turned *on* which also seemed to calm things down. I just tried changing speed settings in Govanah and had a lock up. I'm going to try out Super Script.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Steffes View Post
    New Super Script.... Why is it super... well Bring's back WebOS 2.1.0 You Tube app, WebOS 2.1.0 Maps renamed to Google Maps (which works), and Motion Apps Classic Rom bits... does it work, I do not know you tell me...

Posted on 1st Post...
    John, this script is leaving the tar files in the /home/meta-doctor directory, I don't think I remember that happening on the other builds, except maybe the previous one when you add masquerading - My bad - just kept running out of space!

Too bad we can't add Uberkernel to the super build! Over time, I've been seeing a lot some of what mayank is seeing - things that I didn't observe when I loaded Uberkernel right away.

Ran the Super Doctor and got these verification errors:

Code:
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.youtube/resources/de/ap
    pinfo.json: ADDED

Dec 31, 2011 12:15:41 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController log
    Print
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.youtube/resources/de/st
    rings.json: ADDED

Dec 31, 2011 12:15:41 PM com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController log
    Print
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.youtube/resources/en/ca
    /appinfo.json: ADDED

Print
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.youtube/resources/en/ca
    /strings.json: ADDED

Print
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.youtube/resources/en/gb

Print
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.youtube/resources/en/gb

Print
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.youtube/resources/es/es

Print
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.youtube/resources/es/es

Print
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.youtube/resources/es/mx

Print
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.youtube/resources/fr/ap

Print
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.youtube/resources/fr/ca

Print
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.youtube/resources/fr/st

Print
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.youtube/resources/it/ap

Print
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.youtube/resources/it/st

Print
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: /usr/sbin/integcheck IPKG VERIFICATION FAILED, CODE 16
    Last edited by kayphoonstar; 12/31/2011 at 02:21 PM.
    I Formatted my USB partition, deleted everything, re-doctored, cpu at 600, comp-cache at 14mb, left my phone to complete all syncing processes. Came back and it was stuck again. Another but first Battery-pull with this new doctor. Will not conclude anything so soon, but it seems to be fine now, after hours of self-assessment that it did....did not hang till now, have had done many things.
    I guess the trouble lies with the patches, they aren't fully compatible, or maybe few of them are not.....I haven't installed any patch for now, hoping it doesn't hang anymore.

But using that simple pin lock option does hangs up even now....

Ok, its like few hours now, no more hangs.....not using screen lock password....no patches....apps all working fine including preware and many other. The speed has increased though, much more like 2.1, even feels faster than 2.1,,,,,will give it another day to settle down, maybe then evrything will work flawless.
    Last edited by mayank; 12/31/2011 at 03:02 PM. Reason: ...seems fixed but still unsure
    -Mayank Mall
    I just played with the PIN lock after booting the super build - I hadn't restored anything but it worked just fine. I'm looking for some other potential solutions. I certainly have had to do some battery pulls but not to the degree that you've described. The caveat though, is that I've pretty much always installed UK right away and enabled the compache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kayphoonstar View Post
    Sorry you're having so much trouble. Another thing I was looking at was the Compressed Swap setting. I have had it turned *on* which also seemed to calm things down. I just tried changing speed settings in Govanah and had a lock up. I'm going to try out Super Script.

Well finally i felt good running it, speed doubled up after i set that compcache though i dont understand any relation in the two. Thanks Again, and with speed 2x, i mean i am running it with better speed than 2.1...simple pin activated, first enabled password then switched to simple pin which did not hang atleast....everything set-up, just the patches, m missing.....but they can wait some time. For now just using it nw

Goodnight Guys, nooo good afternoon to you people
    -Mayank Mall
    I've been following this thread a bit, haven't tested the scripts yet.

Just wondering for testers, how long does the profile take to sync up? Is it like an hour? 2 hours? if so, perhaps people need to wait at least that long before making any judgements about the stability of the build?

I know syncing totally bogs the system down, and trying to do other stuff might just cause crashes...
  11.    #151  
    Too bad we can't add Uberkernel to the super build! Over time, I've been seeing a lot some of what mayank is seeing - things that I didn't observe when I loaded Uberkernel right away.
    There is a way in the Make File for this will look at it's read me to see if we can add this...

Ran the Super Doctor and got these verification errors:

Code:
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.youtube/resources/de/ap

Print
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.youtube/resources/de/st

Print

Print

Print

Print

Print

Print

Print
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.youtube/resources/es/mx

Print
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.youtube/resources/fr/ap

Print
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.youtube/resources/fr/ca

Print
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.youtube/resources/fr/st

Print
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.youtube/resources/it/ap

Print
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: ./usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.youtube/resources/it/st

Print
    INFO: ROM Verifyer: /usr/sbin/integcheck IPKG VERIFICATION FAILED, CODE 16
    Updated Super Script to fix ROM verification issues... Look on 1st Post...
    There is a way in the Make File for this will look at it's read me to see if we can add this...
    That'd be very nice. I wonder if there is a way to enable compache by default as well? Seems to be quite helpful.

I'll check it.

Quote Originally Posted by NickVTPre View Post

Just wondering for testers, how long does the profile take to sync up? Is it like an hour? 2 hours? if so, perhaps people need to wait at least that long before making any judgements about the stability of the build?

I know syncing totally bogs the system down, and trying to do other stuff might just cause crashes...
    Agreed. It does settle down quite a bit, given time.
    Are you sure this got changed? I got the same 'youtube' added verifications errors. Looking at the script, I can't see any additions for YouTube as there are for Classic & Google Maps.

Agreed. It does settle down quite a bit, given time.
    So, is this guy ready for my primary use VZW Pre+? I'll probably do an erase, then full erase, so i'd like to be pretty sure it's solid.

Well i think the phone itself tells you if it has completed the syncing process or not. That syncing icon in the notification area, and the apps in the application launcher page.....they'll tell you all, and after evrything is complete, give it another hour or so to rest.....and then set cpu speed, comp cache....u r good to go.

I must say, compcache helps a lot, i haven't had any more hangs since 12 hours or so. and the speed is better than ever, also make sure that u install patches one by one, install one and check it, then install another....anyway m nt installing any for some time.
    Last edited by mayank; 01/01/2012 at 12:47 AM.
    -Mayank Mall
  16.    #156  
    Are you sure this got changed? I got the same 'youtube' added verifications errors. Looking at the script, I can't see any additions for YouTube as there are for Classic & Google Maps.
    Took a look again at the script, it is correct, however, the Makefile is pruning the new com.palm.app.youtube (from WebOS 2.1.0) and not the old com.palm.app.youtube (from WebOS 2.2.4), so I need to get with Rod to have the Makefile corrected to look at the existing rootfs.tar file's .list file and not the one we are replacing... until then the Super Script will fail Rom verification, to fix that I can manually prune the files before, but that does not fix the logic that I was hoping Rod would have had in the Makefile. As far as I can tell even though it fails Rom verification, if device rebooted, it should still work, please report if the new (WebOS 2.1.0), you tube app is indeed functioning, and also note on the Google Maps, and Classic Rom Bits...

Because of this please no Prime Time users testing the Super Script...

Notice the source:
    $make ${ARGS} \
    DELETE_ROOTFS_IPKGS="camd-omap36xx camsrc-omap36xx pmmedia-omap36xx tisgxgfx-roadrunner com.palm.app.youtube" \
    EXTRA_ROOTFS_IPKGS="${EXTRA_ROOTFS_IPKGS} com.motionapps.rom.classic com.motionapps.service.classic com.palm.app.youtube com.palm.app.googlemaps" \
    EXTRA_ROOTFS_TARBALL=${LEGACY_TARBALL} clobber-build settings all || exit

We are trying to delete the old (WebOS 2.2.4) com.palm.app.youtube but instead delete the new (WebOS 2.1.0) one, which makes the com.palm.app.youtube.control,.list, and .md5sums removed from the info directory... as it deletes old files it leave the new ones around...

Script before my update was:

$make ${ARGS} \
    DELETE_ROOTFS_IPKGS="camd-omap36xx camsrc-omap36xx pmmedia-omap36xx tisgxgfx-roadrunner" \
    EXTRA_ROOTFS_IPKGS="${EXTRA_ROOTFS_IPKGS} com.motionapps.rom.classic com.motionapps.service.classic com.palm.app.youtube com.palm.app.googlemaps" \
    EXTRA_ROOTFS_TARBALL=${LEGACY_TARBALL} clobber-build settings all || exit

Which is what caused the Rom Verification as the new (WebOS 2.1.0) replaces the (WebOS 2.2.4) files but some (WebOS 2.2.4) files remain with no .list or .md5sums to go with them...
    Last edited by John Steffes; 01/01/2012 at 03:15 AM.
  17.    #157  
    So, is this guy ready for my primary use VZW Pre+? I'll probably do an erase, then full erase, so i'd like to be pretty sure it's solid.
    Yes the main script in the 1st post, test-verizon-preplus-2.2.4 is ready for Prime Time testers... Please heed the warnings backup the device before using the script, it might erase all device content (USB Drive)...
    John, restarting from the Super script, the google maps is there, but my profile always reinstalls the HP maps app - Google Maps icon app is there, and it opens but doesn't display any data. I don't see the YouTube app at all. But Classic installs - I wish there was some way to register it!
    I don't know why, but i don't think it's related to the script, meta-doctoring is not working for me, i have enough space and there is no disk error:

abellemare44@acer-linux:~/meta-doctor$ git pull
    Already up-to-date.
    abellemare44@acer-linux:~/meta-doctor$ make clobber
    rm -rf build
    abellemare44@acer-linux:~/meta-doctor$ ./scripts/test-bellmo-pre-2.2.4 --wifi-only
    Due to changes made to HP Cloud Services, this script may no longer work.
    DEVICE = preplus
    CARRIER = wr
    VERSION = 2.1.0
    BYPASS_ACTIVATION = 1
    BYPASS_FIRST_USE_APP = 1
    ENABLE_DEVELOPER_MODE = 1
    DISABLE_UPLOAD_DAEMON = 1
    DISABLE_UPDATE_DAEMON = 0
    DISABLE_MODEM_UPDATE = 1
    CUSTOM_WEBOS_TARBALL = webOS.tar
    CUSTOM_CARRIER_TARBALL = carrier.tar
    CUSTOM_BUILD_INFO = palm-build-info
    CUSTOM_WEBOS_DMSET = 393
    CUSTOM_CARRIER_DMSET = 398
    CUSTOM_MODEL_CHECK = P100EWW
    CUSTOM_CARRIER_CHECK = bell
    CUSTOM_BOOTLOGO = scripts/WebOS-Internals.tga
    CUSTOM_ROOTFS = rootfs.tar.gz

Your custom doctor file will be created at build/test-bellmo-pre-2.2.4/webosdoctorp101ueu-wr-2.1.0.jar

rm -rf build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4
    mkdir -p build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4
    cp downloads/webosdoctorp224pre2-wr-2.2.4.jar build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/webosdoctorp224pre2-wr-2.2.4.jar
    ( cd build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4 ; \
    unzip -q webosdoctorp224pre2-wr-2.2.4.jar META-INF/MANIFEST.MF com/* \
    resources/webOS.tar resources/recoverytool.config )
    unzip -q webosdoctorp224pre2-wr-2.2.4.jar resources/wr.tar )
    mkdir -p build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/webOS
    tar -C build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/webOS \
    -f build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/resources/webOS.tar -x
    cp scripts/WebOS-Internals.tga build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/webOS/BootLogo.tga
    mkdir -p build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/carrier
    tar -f build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/resources/wr.tar -t \
    > build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/carrier-file-list.txt
    tar -C build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/carrier \
    -f build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/resources/wr.tar -x
    gunzip -f build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/webOS/nova-cust-image-roadrunner.rootfs.tar.gz
    mkdir -p build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/rootfs
    tar -C build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/rootfs --wildcards \
    -f build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/webOS/nova-cust-image-roadrunner.rootfs.tar \
    -x ./usr/lib/ipkg/info
    rm -f build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/ipkgs-file-list.txt
    for package in com.palm.app.firstuse palmbuildinfo ; do \
    if [ -f build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/rootfs/usr/lib/ipkg/info/$package.list ] ; then \
    cat build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/rootfs/usr/lib/ipkg/info/$package.list | \
    sed -e 's|^|.|' >> build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/ipkgs-file-list.txt ; \
    fi ; \
    done
    -x -T build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/ipkgs-file-list.txt ./boot ./lib/modules ./md5sums*
    touch build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/.unpacked
    rm -rf build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0
    mkdir -p build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0
    cp downloads/webosdoctorp101ueu-wr-2.1.0.jar build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/webosdoctorp101ueu-wr-2.1.0.jar
    ( cd build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0 ; \
    unzip -q webosdoctorp101ueu-wr-2.1.0.jar META-INF/MANIFEST.MF com/* \
    unzip -q webosdoctorp101ueu-wr-2.1.0.jar resources/wr-castle-plus.tar )
    mkdir -p build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/webOS
    tar -C build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/webOS \
    -f build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/resources/webOS.tar -x
    cp scripts/WebOS-Internals.tga build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/webOS/BootLogo.tga
    mkdir -p build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/carrier
    tar -f build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/resources/wr-castle-plus.tar -t \
    > build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/carrier-file-list.txt
    tar -C build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/carrier \
    -f build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/resources/wr-castle-plus.tar -x
    gunzip -f build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/webOS/nova-cust-image-castle.rootfs.tar.gz

gzip: build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/webOS/nova-cust-image-castle.rootfs.tar.gz: invalid compressed data--crc error
    make: *** [build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/.unpacked] Erreur 1
    abellemare44@acer-linux:~/meta-doctor$
    ----------------------------------
    Alain (abellemare44)
    HP Pre3 2.2.4 (ATT 4G 16 Gigs) with BELL in Canada

HP TouchPad 16 Gigs Wifi
    With UberKernel 3.0.4 1,8 Ghz
    Cyanogenmod 7 Alpha 3,5 Android 2.3.7

PS: sorry for the bad english, it's not my native language
  20.    #160  
    Quote Originally Posted by abellemare44 View Post
    I don't know why, but i don't think it's related to the script, meta-doctoring is not working for me, i have enough space and there is no disk error:

abellemare44@acer-linux:~/meta-doctor$ git pull
    Already up-to-date.
    abellemare44@acer-linux:~/meta-doctor$ make clobber
    rm -rf build
    abellemare44@acer-linux:~/meta-doctor$ ./scripts/test-bellmo-pre-2.2.4 --wifi-only
    Due to changes made to HP Cloud Services, this script may no longer work.
    DEVICE = preplus
    CARRIER = wr
    VERSION = 2.1.0
    BYPASS_ACTIVATION = 1
    BYPASS_FIRST_USE_APP = 1
    ENABLE_DEVELOPER_MODE = 1
    DISABLE_UPLOAD_DAEMON = 1
    DISABLE_UPDATE_DAEMON = 0
    DISABLE_MODEM_UPDATE = 1
    CUSTOM_WEBOS_TARBALL = webOS.tar
    CUSTOM_CARRIER_TARBALL = carrier.tar
    CUSTOM_BUILD_INFO = palm-build-info
    CUSTOM_WEBOS_DMSET = 393
    CUSTOM_CARRIER_DMSET = 398
    CUSTOM_MODEL_CHECK = P100EWW
    CUSTOM_CARRIER_CHECK = bell
    CUSTOM_BOOTLOGO = scripts/WebOS-Internals.tga
    CUSTOM_ROOTFS = rootfs.tar.gz

Your custom doctor file will be created at build/test-bellmo-pre-2.2.4/webosdoctorp101ueu-wr-2.1.0.jar

rm -rf build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4
    mkdir -p build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4
    cp downloads/webosdoctorp224pre2-wr-2.2.4.jar build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/webosdoctorp224pre2-wr-2.2.4.jar
    unzip -q webosdoctorp224pre2-wr-2.2.4.jar META-INF/MANIFEST.MF com/* \
    unzip -q webosdoctorp224pre2-wr-2.2.4.jar resources/wr.tar )
    mkdir -p build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/webOS
    tar -C build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/webOS \
    -f build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/resources/webOS.tar -x
    cp scripts/WebOS-Internals.tga build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/webOS/BootLogo.tga
    mkdir -p build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/carrier
    tar -f build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/resources/wr.tar -t \
    > build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/carrier-file-list.txt
    tar -C build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/carrier \
    -f build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/resources/wr.tar -x
    gunzip -f build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/webOS/nova-cust-image-roadrunner.rootfs.tar.gz
    mkdir -p build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/rootfs
    -x ./usr/lib/ipkg/info
    rm -f build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/ipkgs-file-list.txt
    for package in com.palm.app.firstuse palmbuildinfo ; do \
    if [ -f build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/rootfs/usr/lib/ipkg/info/$package.list ] ; then \
    cat build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/rootfs/usr/lib/ipkg/info/$package.list | \
    sed -e 's|^|.|' >> build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/ipkgs-file-list.txt ; \
    fi ; \
    done
    -x -T build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/ipkgs-file-list.txt ./boot ./lib/modules ./md5sums*
    touch build/pre2-p224pre2-wr-2.2.4/.unpacked
    rm -rf build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0
    mkdir -p build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0
    cp downloads/webosdoctorp101ueu-wr-2.1.0.jar build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/webosdoctorp101ueu-wr-2.1.0.jar
    unzip -q webosdoctorp101ueu-wr-2.1.0.jar META-INF/MANIFEST.MF com/* \
    unzip -q webosdoctorp101ueu-wr-2.1.0.jar resources/wr-castle-plus.tar )
    mkdir -p build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/webOS
    tar -C build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/webOS \
    -f build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/resources/webOS.tar -x
    cp scripts/WebOS-Internals.tga build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/webOS/BootLogo.tga
    mkdir -p build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/carrier
    tar -f build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/resources/wr-castle-plus.tar -t \
    > build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/carrier-file-list.txt
    tar -C build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/carrier \
    -f build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/resources/wr-castle-plus.tar -x
    gunzip -f build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/webOS/nova-cust-image-castle.rootfs.tar.gz

gzip: build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/webOS/nova-cust-image-castle.rootfs.tar.gz: invalid compressed data--crc error
    make: *** [build/preplus-p101ueu-wr-2.1.0/.unpacked] Erreur 1
    abellemare44@acer-linux:~/meta-doctor$
    From the above error log looks like the preplus wr build 285 is corrupt? Or your gzip/gunzip binaries are corrupting the tar file...

Not sure which...
Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast