Page 30 of 36 FirstFirst ... 202526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
Like Tree78Likes
  1.    #581  
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidka View Post
    Sorry, don't have enough time to play with the phone.

Today I've made another attempt to run the script (test-bellmo-pre-2.2.4) and after re-flashing found bunch of errors related to mcc/mnc in the /var/log/messages similar to this one:

webos-device user.err PmWsfDaemon: {wan.cdb}: Populate: Couldn't find any record for 302/651

while running 2.1 version shows me following:
    palm-webos user.crit PmWsfDaemon: {wan.cdb}: RadioStatusCb: mcc/mnc updated -1->302/-1->651
    If the mcc/mnc is not in the database, then maybe this will not work for Bell? As I do not have BellMobility I can not tell you what to try, or what to do... I am willing to work with you on this when you have the time, but I do not know what next to look at or what to change.

I was wondering if anyone has used a Pre2 and swapped the Bell Comm board and then made that work on the BellMobility network? That would give us the answers as to what to do for the Pre.

Look's like there are a number of issues with Bell Mobility and the Pre 2...

Some Quotes from the google hits:

For MMS:

So here is a run down for anyone who needs to set this up.
    MMS APN: pda.bell.ca
    Username: blank
    Password: blank
    MMSC: http://mms.bell.ca/mms/wapenc
    MMS Proxy: web.wireless.bell.ca:80
    Max Size: 610

Did anyone else get invalid APN when putting those in? I clicked on set up anyway and it took it though. My test was successful.

Although it says it is an invalid APN, it works because Palm/HP is using the settings from Bell's old network in their carrier settings database. (Old network = CDMA, New network = HSPA+)

Word of note... The Pre3 has NO problems with Bell's MMS and works out of the box!

Seems the carrier database was never updated to Bell's new network on the Pre2, maybe if we take the carrierdb from the Pre3, will look at that and see if there is a difference?

Compared Pre2 Build 160, to Pre 3 Builds (AT&T - 2211, WR - 3175, and VZW - 1222) the only difference is the build version # in the file /usr/lib/ipkg/info/pmcarrierdb.control:
    2c2
    < Build: 2211
    ---
    > Build: 3175

2c2
    ---
    > Build: 1222

2c2
    ---
    > Build: 160

All the other files are all the same, so the Carrier database on the Pre2's build 160 is the same on all the Pre3's...

So it can't be the carrier database, then what next to look at I have no idea...
    Last edited by John Steffes; 02/13/2012 at 07:00 PM.
    I was installing and setting up my pre, using WSQI, after every 20 minutes or so of continuous install it freezes. As i had previously swapped the novacom daemon, this wasn't a trouble anymore, but it has returned now. It performs better then previously, but still freezes my device. Swapped the daemon again, it is working normal.

After crash, i checked few sections of log, nothing important, just this tar file and a panic?****efs***? file in the reports folder....see attachment.
    ---------------------------------------
    Davidka
    Bell Mobility...
    As per what i think, I guess you can take a backup of the radio settings when in OS 2.1 using QPST and putting the phone in USB Pass through Diag Mode. Thereon when in 2.2, restore the settings, it should work.....it will restore the mcc and mnc as well, afterall here in India i have to setup the SID, MCC, MNC all other things manually before i get it to work.

Also i noticed in 2.1 or 2.2 i do not need to setup the radio again or the Akey or any other thing, but prior to it (1.4.5.1 as seen by me), I Needed to to reconfigure things if i reflash the modem firmware no matter if i am downgrading or upgrading. So maybe once you are in 2.2 and you set up your radio, you wont need another setup unless you go back to OS below 2.1

Also as you said your evdo is not working, so it could be the username password being set to something as user@att if your radio firmware comes from ATT doctor, you'll have to update that, you can know your current username password from the same QPST tool. Also you will need the diag drivers, I do have them......if you need. (Few Pictures from the tool, Attachment)
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mayank; 02/14/2012 at 06:39 AM.
    -Mayank Mall
  3.    #583  
    Quote Originally Posted by mayank View Post
    I was installing and setting up my pre, using WSQI, after every 20 minutes or so of continuous install it freezes. As i had previously swapped the novacom daemon, this wasn't a trouble anymore, but it has returned now. It performs better then previously, but still freezes my device. Swapped the daemon again, it is working normal.

After crash, i checked few sections of log, nothing important, just this tar file and a panic?****efs***? file in the reports folder....see attachment.
    I have not had any issues with the novacomd driver on the PrePlus or the Pre2, I am not using the stock PrePlus kernel however, which when I did it locked up all the time...

Also my EFS logs on the PrePlus and Pre2 look the same as yours, this is logs of a Encrypted File System (I think), which is part of D.A.R.E., now this is where I noticed that D.A.R.E. was not working my logs on the older PrePlus Doctor build had weird errors in those efs logs, now they look the same as the Pre2.

Did not see the panic alert in the tar, however, I know that I have had a lot of issues with the stock PrePlus kernel.

Use the f105 kernel, for now, and tell me if you have the same issue with novacomd?
    Well Forgot to mention but i am on uberkernel 720mhz performance governor, i had swapped the module today morning and now it is almost evening and i did not had any trouble yet, i have completed setting up now, Rest everything is working fine....though i had done few other changes in the script but they aren't anyway related to novacomd.
    Also, i too did not had any trouble with the novacom daemon for last 2 days, but then i began setting up and that required GBs of file transfers, (I have all softwares and games stored in my PC as i couldn't buy them directly, geo-restriction)...so this mbs tranfer for more than 20mins or so freezes it, Donno if it is coz of novacomd or D.A.R.E conflicting with it or whatever, but anyway it doesn't bother me after swap. Just wanted to let you know, in case some one else experiences the trouble.

....and that game i talked about "Nuclear Attack", on overclocking to 1ghz it performs better but still not like it should, anyway i have removed it for now, other games work fine....and found that jailer daemon message in log, it reports "castle" as it should.

K, i just opened the efs directory, there were mulriple forlders GPS, modem.....one was "err", inside it was multiple file < 200....all with same content but different names. There were files with following extentions....
    *.txt, *.f3, *.timestamp, *.crs...........did not know wht any of those meant, just one thing common between these and the log from reports folder, "srch_mdsp.c"....and i don think its a file
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by mayank; 02/14/2012 at 07:21 AM.
    -Mayank Mall
    Gave me some issues with the T-Mobile USA APN,it took it but rebooted,after that it said setup complete,gave me some grief setting up the T-Mobile MMSC setting as well,but finally took it. Doesnt like the facebook app from the app store,shows it installed in the store,but no icon or listing in the apps,re-doctored with the same results,Pandora installs fine as well as most the other apps ive come accross,still no support for IHeartRadio sadly,its a touchpad app only it looks like.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Steffes View Post
    Not having an AT&T device I can not test this, but here is an AT&T test script, please test (it includes all the AT&T apps from the AT&T pre3 doctor).

If you tell me this works I will upload it to github...

Ok fixed Sprint naming of file...

Also will only be one YouTube app, the webOS 2.2.4 comes with a bookmark for youtube (html5), so there should not be two YouTube apps (one the bookmark app, the other the old webOS 2.1.0 app - this is only in the super script)?

Now I have thought about turning each script into a super script and removing the super script altogether, what do you think?

Besides the YouTube (HTML5 bookmark), all AT&T apps from webOS 2.2.4 should be there, SIM card stuff etc... let me know if that all works...

Again I do not have a AT&T PrePlus so I can not test this script, once it is working as AT&T PrePlus users report they need it I will submit it to github...
    Thanks to John Steffes for his test script,its awesome to have 2.2.4 running.I dont know what other issues people are having,let me know what to look for and ill report back. Dont have Anything Homebrewed running on it yet,switched back to my other phone during the day,but ill throw my sim back in it tonight and test what info you might need.
    Ooops, I installed the F105 Kernel for the Pre 2 (2.2.4) by the time i realized it was to late. Pre- is now stuck in a reboot loop. Is there an easy way to revert the kernel or do I need to doctor again?

Hans
  8.    #588  
    Quote Originally Posted by TabascoTX View Post
    Gave me some issues with the T-Mobile USA APN,it took it but rebooted,after that it said setup complete,gave me some grief setting up the T-Mobile MMSC setting as well,but finally took it. Doesnt like the facebook app from the app store,shows it installed in the store,but no icon or listing in the apps,re-doctored with the same results,Pandora installs fine as well as most the other apps ive come accross,still no support for IHeartRadio sadly,its a touchpad app only it looks like.
    Please explain what you did and how you fixed it for anyone else trying on T-Mobile, and great that it worked...

As far as IHeartRadio AppTuckerbox will fix that, if it will work...

Thanks to John Steffes for his test script,its awesome to have 2.2.4 running.I dont know what other issues people are having,let me know what to look for and ill report back. Dont have Anything Homebrewed running on it yet,switched back to my other phone during the day,but ill throw my sim back in it tonight and test what info you might need.
    Thanks, I posted the AT&T script to GITHUB, Rod approved...

I remove it from the previous post now that it is approved...

Glad that it works, Please verify functionality and let us know what kernel you used and stability.

Quote Originally Posted by hans109h View Post
    Ooops, I installed the F105 Kernel for the Pre 2 (2.2.4) by the time i realized it was to late. Pre- is now stuck in a reboot loop. Is there an easy way to revert the kernel or do I need to doctor again?

Hans
    Well, yes the easy way re-doctor, the harder way, memboot with the uImage and use ipkg to remove the kernel ipk file... The logic of the kernel IPK's do not check the version of the device, maybe we can ask Rod or someone in WEBOSINTERNALS to add that to the Kernel install control (postinst and prerm) files functionality... Not sure why WebOS Quick InstallApp shows both Pre2 and Pre3 Kernels, should only show Pre/PrePlus which there are none (which is what Preware does)...

Another way is to use novaterm and restore the backup tar (it is under the webosinternals kernel directory)...

However, I would like to ask how I can get a custom 2.2.4 Kernel IPK with the PrePlus parts (bootloader compcache kernel-dev kernel-image-2.6.24-palm-joplin-3430 pmwifidriver tisgxgfx) with the Pre2 Kernel Modules (kernel-module-oprofile kernel-module-scsi-wait-scan kernel-module-ecb kernel-module-ifb kernel-module-nbd kernel-module-pcbc) made so at least someone could restore back to a meta-doctored factory default Kernel (in Preware or WebOS Quick InstallApp)? Not sure if this would break the WEBOSINTERNALS kernel rules or not? I have made a default IPK just to test, as it does work. The main reason for this request is the existing webOS 2.1.0 factory kernel restore in the 2.1.0 kernels directory (now that it understands webOS 2.2.4 as well as webOS 2.1.0) does not have the correct kernel modules and if restored breaks several webOS 2.2.4 services (D.A.R.E, powerd, stability issues, etc...).
    Last edited by John Steffes; 02/15/2012 at 08:16 PM.
    Ok,as far a kernel,its whatever came with the script by default,could be why its not stable.I think im gonna get into Dev mode and install a different kernel and see if that helps with HP App Market. I havent gone into Dev mode to do any home brew apps to install anyother kernels. As far as stability,It did let me use and existing WebOS account,only issue with that is that the APN by default is Verizon. After three attempts to log in it gives the option to change the wireless settings. It took the settings for T-Mo but right after changing them it rebooted anf the settings took hold. MMS settings were VZ as well,it took those as well,but yep you guessed it,after a reboot. App market is glitchy,it freezes at times when going into the market. Web seems to be stable,didnt have any freezes while using the browser. Launcher didnt give me any issues,was smooth from screen to screen. cards were smooth from screen to screen as well.
    As far as tthe exact details for the APN,when it firsts starts, it will ask you to sign in,it wont work if you have a TMobile SIM card because the default APN is Verizon. It will ask you three times to try again,after that it will show a button for wireless settings near the try again button.Go into the wireless setting and there is a place to replace the Verizon APN with another one. Current default APN for T-Mobile is epc.tmobile.com .. Enter that in for Tmo and you should be good to go. I did a hard reset on the phone to walk back through the steps and it took the APN without it rebooting on me,so it might just be the initial doctoring that it reboots. Ill add anything else i can think of when i think of it. It did take my sign in info from when i set it up on 1.4.5,one thing i did do to try and make it hit the HP server was say that i forgot the password.I changed it and it was after that it let me sign in. Dont know if it made a difference,i just wanted to see if it was talking to thier servers for my user info.
    Also,cant get kernel in Preware or QuickInstall because it shows as a Pre2 or Pre3,any ideas on where to get the f105 kernel?
    Last edited by TabascoTX; 02/15/2012 at 11:31 PM.
  10.    #590  
    Quote edited... Also,cant get kernel in Preware or QuickInstall because it shows as a Pre2 or Pre3,any ideas on where to get the f105 kernel?
    Thanks for the previous detail I hope that will come to use for someone, also the first post in this thread details how to install other kernels, including right from the beginning (OTHERS.ZIP) in the meta-doctor phase.

Also as you are on T-Mobile would a specific script work better, please enlighten which script did you use, and if a different one would work better?
    Thanks for the previous detail I hope that will come to use for someone, also the first post in this thread details how to install other kernels, including right from the beginning (OTHERS.ZIP) in the meta-doctor phase.

Also as you are on T-Mobile would a specific script work better, please enlighten which script did you use, and if a different one would work better?
    I actually just used your ATT test script that you moved to GitHub,ATT is good because its GSM just like T-Mobile,id be leary of using Sprint or Verizon in case it doesnt reconize the SIM card.It might work just fine,but i havent been brave enough to try anything other than an ATT script. And im sorry, i totally missed that in the first post. Also,ApptuckerBox makes Preware VERY unstable and also the App catalog for some reason,it reboots. This is day two,so far no reboots with Apptuckerbox un-installed,App Catalog very stable.The phone over all is about as stable as 2.1 now.
    Also, MMSC settings for T-Mobile:
    APN: wap.voicestream.com(Yes MMS requires a seperate APN,you cant use the EPC one for MMS)
    MMSC: h t t p:// mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
    Proxy: 216.155.165.50
    ANd for those that missed it Primary APN: epc.tmobile.com
    Secondary: internet2.voicestream.com
    Wap: wap.voicestream.com(can be used for data if your provisioned for it and mms)

Also here is a way to add older patches and kernels, ht tp://w w w.webosnation.com/access-patch-feeds-earlier-webos-versions-homebrew,sorry i cant add links yet so i had to space the letters out,i dont have over 6 posts..grrr..
    Last edited by TabascoTX; 02/16/2012 at 05:29 PM.
    Thanks for the great work.

I build the rom twice using test-wr-preplus-2.2.4 script. But I cant doctor my SFR preplus. Each time the doctor said "we weren unable to reset your phone" at 4%. And when I built the ROM the meta-doctor didn't pop up. I have to click the .jar file to run the meta-doctor.
    Later I changed the super-verizon-preplus-2.2.4 script according the instruction. This time I can flash my preplus, but it often freezes when I make phone calls.

1. How can I build a ROM by using test-wr-preplus-2.2.4?
    2. Did the phone froze because the ROM is based on verizon ROM? How Can I avoid the freezing of my phone?
    I asked for the same.... I am not so experienced on Webos. i have a palm pre plus (SFR : european provider) running webos 2.1. I'm not completly satisfied beacause i have problems with yahoo mail (error 1299) and some other. i want to migrate to webos 2.2.4 but offcially, the update for palm pre plus doesn't exist. i saw that you talk about installing webos 2.2.4 on palm pre plus but it seems to be very difficult (for a newbie like me). I have P101UEU palm pre plus sfr phone.
    Webos 2.2.4 is still stable on pre plus? all the functionnality worked (sync mail / maps/ restore of apps etc...) ?
    Do you have a starting guide "HOW TO DO" for the newbies as me?
    Thanks for all the team.
  14.    #594  
    Quote Modified...
    I actually just used your ATT test script that you moved to GitHub,ATT is good because its GSM just like T-Mobile...
    Thanks for the details, I hope it is useful to someone, and glad the AT&T script is working for AT&T and T-Mobile...

Quote Originally Posted by laoz View Post
    Thanks for the great work.

I build the rom twice using test-wr-preplus-2.2.4 script. But I cant doctor my SFR preplus. Each time the doctor said "we weren unable to reset your phone" at 4%. And when I built the ROM the meta-doctor didn't pop up. I have to click the .jar file to run the meta-doctor.
    Later I changed the super-verizon-preplus-2.2.4 script according the instruction. This time I can flash my preplus, but it often freezes when I make phone calls.

1. How can I build a ROM by using test-wr-preplus-2.2.4?
    2. Did the phone froze because the ROM is based on verizon ROM? How Can I avoid the freezing of my phone?
    As I can not see what you are doing, I can not help, I do not have WR device, but I have made the same changes to all the script, please copy the command line test into a text file and post it so I can provide help.

I would rather you use WR script for SFR as it has all the SIM card stuff which the Verizon scripts do not...

Quote Originally Posted by Wankel82 View Post
    I asked for the same.... I am not so experienced on Webos. i have a palm pre plus (SFR : european provider) running webos 2.1. I'm not completly satisfied beacause i have problems with yahoo mail (error 1299) and some other. i want to migrate to webos 2.2.4 but offcially, the update for palm pre plus doesn't exist. i saw that you talk about installing webos 2.2.4 on palm pre plus but it seems to be very difficult (for a newbie like me). I have P101UEU palm pre plus sfr phone.
    Webos 2.2.4 is still stable on pre plus? all the functionnality worked (sync mail / maps/ restore of apps etc...) ?
    Do you have a starting guide "HOW TO DO" for the newbies as me?
    Thanks for all the team.
    Sorry this is not posted on a WiKi yet, I am working on one but awaiting access to post it. The big issues are the lockup/freezing depending on various factors. Other then that all functionality in webOS 2.2.4 works on the PrePlus... Using the F105 Kernel (look at first post in this thread) from the beginning seems to be the most stable, although it will still lockup/freeze. I am working on porting the Pre2 kernel over to the PrePlus (this takes time to test)... Until I get a stable release I will not release the kernel I am using now... it is much better the f105, but not 100% yet...

As I can not see what you are doing, I can not help, I do not have WR device, but I have made the same changes to all the script, please copy the command line test into a text file and post it so I can provide help.

I would rather you use WR script for SFR as it has all the SIM card stuff which the Verizon scripts do not...
    I run the wr-preplus-2.2.4 script in Ubuntu. The meta-doctor built a jar file. During the building process, the meta-doctor didn't pop up to ask me to flash my phone. I manually ran the .jar file, but every time I got stuck at 4%. The message said "We were unable to reset your phone". I ran the jar file in a dos command window, the log said some thing about the ramdisk and the flashing is ended.

Some of the info is given below:

2012-2-17 23:57:42 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2348834

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 2086690

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1890082

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1627938

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1365794

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 1169186

2012-2-17 23:57:43 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 907042

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 710434

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 448290

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: leftToWrite 186146

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: Booting

INFO: update Loading Ramdisk 50

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: Waiting for device to come back

2012-2-17 23:58:43 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController logPrint
    INFO: Loading Ramdisk: Ramdisk has booted!

INFO: Finished: Loading Ramdisk

INFO: device not in ramdisk, state is OS

INFO: can't get into update state, retries exhausted

2012-2-17 23:58:43 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController postFlashEvent
    WARNING: Flash Failure
    err -1 "the device isn't running the ramdisk as expected"
    at com.palm.nova.installer.core.FlasherThread.run(FlasherThread.java:272)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
    2012-2-17 23:58:43 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController postFlashEvent
    INFO: Flash End time (Fail) 1329494323589
    2012-2-17 23:58:43 com.palm.nova.installer.core.RdxUtils saveLogs
    INFO: from /tmp/PalmWebOsRecoveryToolLog0.log.0.lck
    INFO: to /tmp/palmInstallerError0.log
    INFO: from /tmp/PalmWebOsRecoveryToolLog0.log.0
    INFO: to /tmp/palmInstallerError1.log
    2012-2-17 23:58:45 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController handleFailCase
    INFO: something failed, query to see if device is plugged in
    2012-2-17 23:58:45 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController handleFailCase
    INFO: exiting handleFailCase()
    err -1 "the device isn't running the ramdisk as expected"
    at com.palm.nova.installer.core.FlasherThread.run(FlasherThread.java:272)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
    2012-2-17 23:58:46 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    INFO: got controller
    2012-2-17 23:58:46 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.runner.DeviceDiscoveryRunner$DeviceDiscoveryThread run
    INFO: got devices 1
    2012-2-17 23:58:46 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController runnerFinished
    INFO: device runner done
    2012-2-17 23:58:46 com.palm.nova.installer.recoverytool.CardController runnerFinished
    WARNING: flashing failed, move to failed card

Your custom doctor file has been created at build/test-wr-preplus-2.2.4/webosdoctorp224preplus-wr-2.2.4.jar
    Last edited by laoz; 02/17/2012 at 10:04 AM.
  16.    #596  
    Quote Modified...
    I run the wr-preplus-2.2.4 script in Ubuntu. The meta-doctor built a jar file. During the building process, the meta-doctor didn't pop up to ask me to flash my phone. I manually ran the .jar file, but every time I got stuck at 4%. The message said "We were unable to reset your phone". I ran the jar file in a dos command window, the log said some thing about the ramdisk and the flashing is ended.

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: Waiting for device to come back

INFO: Loading Ramdisk: Ramdisk has booted!

INFO: Finished: Loading Ramdisk

INFO: device not in ramdisk, state is OS

INFO: can't get into update state, retries exhausted
    Your device seems to switch from ramdisk mode to OS...

Not sure why but if it is not staying in ramdisk mode it will fail...

Due to the switch that Rod had added --auto it will not default to GUI (won't pop up to ask me to flash my phone) but default to command line only... This has caused a lot of issues for users, the intent was if one was going to build, re-build, re-build over and over --auto would be a faster, a just get it done situation...

In my testing (Super Verizon script) I do not use the --auto switch as I want to validate the build (command line text) before I doctor my device, therefore, to fix this issue, put your device in recovery mode, you can also modify the script yourself and remove the (--auto) at the end of the script... I have been thinking about removing the --auto from the scripts, for this reason.. What do you think would it be better?
    I am facing the same problem of laoz (same device Pre plus WR) using test-wr-preplus-2.2.4 scripts.... and have already removed the (auto), and the end of the script. The problem still remain
  18.    #598  
    Quote Originally Posted by zingiber View Post
    I am facing the same problem of laoz (same device Pre plus WR) using test-wr-preplus-2.2.4 scripts.... and have already removed the (auto), and the end of the script. The problem still remain
    Did you force your device into recovery mode (power off, hold down volume up, plug in USB cable)? You should see a big USB symbol on the device...

FYI attach a copy of the command line... Then I can help you better...
    Last edited by John Steffes; 02/17/2012 at 08:09 PM.
    Did you force your device into recovery mode (power off, hold down volume up, plug in USB cable)? You should see a big USB symbol on the device...

FYI attach a copy of the command line... Then I can help you better...
    I did. And I also removed the "--auto" in the script. The result is the same.

However, if I use the super-verizon-preplus-2.2.4 script according the instruction on the first page, "remove: CUSTOM_CARRIER_CHECK=Verizon
    add: CUSTOM_MODEL_CHECK=P100UNA,P100UEU,P101UNA,P101UEU", I can flash my phone without any question.
  20.    #600  
    I did. And I also removed the "--auto" in the script. The result is the same.

However, if I use the super-verizon-preplus-2.2.4 script according the instruction on the first page, "remove: CUSTOM_CARRIER_CHECK=Verizon
    add: CUSTOM_MODEL_CHECK=P100UNA,P100UEU,P101UNA,P101UEU", I can flash my phone without any question.
    Sorry I meant the log of the script building the test-wr-doctor, I need to see what the script is doing...

I get it the PrePlus boot Images are not coming over... let me take a look...

Found it I never added CUSTOM_WEBOS_TARBALL=${WEBOS_TARBALL} to the ARGS list

Should look like this:
    ARGS="${ARGS} ENABLE_DEVELOPER_MODE=1 DISABLE_UPLOAD_DAEMON=1 DISABLE_UPDATE_DAEMON=1 CUSTOM_MODEL_CHECK=P100UNA,P100UEU,P101UNA,P101UEU CUSTOM_DEVICETYPE=castle CUSTOM_WEBOS_DMSET=312 CUSTOM_WEBOS_TARBALL=${WEBOS_TARBALL} CUSTOM_CARRIER_TARBALL=${CARRIER_TARBALL} CUSTOM_BUILD_INFO=${BUILD_INFO} PATIENT=${PATIENT} VERSION=2.2.4 DEVICE=pre2 CARRIER=wr"
    Last edited by John Steffes; 02/17/2012 at 09:43 PM.