Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    I have an unlocked GSM Comm. Board taken from German Palm Pre - ...

I want to order a cheap Verizon Palm Pre Plus ...

If I place the Palm Pre - GSM comm. Board into the Verizon Palm Pre + then which WebOSDoctor should I use? Or I must go through the MetaDoctor?

Thnx

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I've made the same combo before.
    Use the 2.1 Meta-Doctor script for Verizon.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I've made the same combo before.
    Use the 2.1 Meta-Doctor script for Verizon.
    I want to install webos 1.4.5 ... should i go through metadoctor too?
    I don't think so as the S/N will be the same (it's on the logics board behind the screen).
    Please note the black and white antenna cables are probably shorter on the Verizon device, so you'll have to use your German Pre casing.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    I don't think so as the S/N will be the same (it's on the logics board behind the screen).
    Please note the black and white antenna cables are probably shorter on the Verizon device, so you'll have to use your German Pre casing.
    Yes i see the serial on Comm. board, so German O2 WebOSdoctor 1.4.5 should work with no need to Metadoctor?

thanks for the hint about antenna cables
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    i just installed my O2-GSM/Unlocked Commboard into a Palm Pre Plus(Verizon).
    it Boot Ok.

i have downloaded the Pre Plus webosdoctor 1.4.5 for O2-GSM and it told me that its not the right webosdoctor for my phone!

i tried also the Pre webosdoctor 1.4.5 for O2-GSM and same problem!

im confused ... i want to install webosdoctor version 1.4.5 ... which webosdoctor carrier should i download? i tried the GSM O2 webosdoctors and no luck ... should i download the Verizon webosdoctor ?