1.    #1  
    Hello
    I've had 3 instances in which people have texted me and I did not receive the message. One person claimed to have texted me most of a day, and I didnt get a single message.

Today, I had 2 people text me at 11:15am, and I received the messages an hours and a half later. SHortly after this I update the PRL and Network settings just in case, although I doubt that was the culprit. I have received text messages from other people (sprint/non-sprint) just fine.

I dont have a lot of conversations in my text window.

Any thoughts or suggestions?

I thank

Sprint Pre-
    UK Screenstate 500/1ghz
    Mode Switcher--RULES !!!
    Advanced preferences by Sconix
    Lots of patches
    Where you in a dead zone for any period of time in which your signal was really weak or lost??
    LIVE HARD, PLAY HARDER and KNOW WHEN TO SHUT ONES MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3.    #3  
    I dont think so. Miami doesnt have many dead zones, and if I stumbled onto one, it would have been for a few minutes. DUring the period of not getting those 2 messages, I received messages from other people. Those 2 people happen to be ATT Iphone users. Maybe the issue was on their end.
    Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post
    I dont think so. Miami doesnt have many dead zones, and if I stumbled onto one, it would have been for a few minutes. DUring the period of not getting those 2 messages, I received messages from other people. Those 2 people happen to be ATT Iphone users. Maybe the issue was on their end.
    Do you have any settings set to block certain calls??
    LIVE HARD, PLAY HARDER and KNOW WHEN TO SHUT ONES MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5.    #5  
    nope.

Sprint Pre-
    UK Screenstate 500/1ghz
    Mode Switcher--RULES !!!
    Lots of patches
    Quote Originally Posted by NABRIL15 View Post
    nope.
    I don't really do a lot of texting but thought I would try and spark something that you may have missed in the messaging settings. Sorry I couldn't help!! Good luck though. You may want to post over in the Pre2 forums because I don't think there is always a lot of traffic over here anymore. Maybe you could get somemore people viewing to help you out.
    I'm having this exact issue for the last month I would say. I havent figured it out yet, I just randomly check my texts now. It sucks.
  8.    #8  
    MOD....can u move this to the Pre2 forum to see if we get some help from those users?

Sprint Pre-
    UK Screenstate 500/1ghz
    Mode Switcher--RULES !!!
    Lots of patches
    sprint pre2 here

ive had similar issues recently, usually fixes itself when i make a phone call, and get notified of like 50 txt's over the past day... :/
  10.    #10  
    in another thread, i read to shutdown phone (not restart), remove battery a few minutes, and then restart. It seems to have worked, but in reality i will never know will I? Until someone calls or emails to tell me they texted me and I didnt reply.

Sprint Pre-
    UK Screenstate 500/1ghz
    Mode Switcher--RULES !!!
    Lots of patches