1.    #1  
    So about 10 minutes ago my launch day Pre that I maintain/update daily informed me that a webOS update was available and ready to be installed.... Did I miss something? (it's installing now)
    was it an update to a version you already have.. Like say 1.4.5?
  3.    #3  
    yes lol but i wasn't sure if it was 1.4.5.1 so i installed it. Usually they specific 1.4.x.x show up when the updates app tells you an update is available. Nothing different so far, could this have to do with the failed backups?
  4.    #4  
    well backup works on my pre again! No such luck on the TP
  5.    #5  
    I just realized after installing DataJog that due to the re-install of 1.4.x on my Sprint I am back to Google Maps on my Pre. Should I update it to Maps again? or just roll with Maps on my Touchpad and Google Maps on my Pre?
    Global Posts
    123 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanjean View Post
    I just realized after installing DataJog that due to the re-install of 1.4.x on my Sprint I am back to Google Maps on my Pre. Should I update it to Maps again? or just roll with Maps on my Touchpad and Google Maps on my Pre?
    Does DataJog still work? It probably won't... If it doesn't then the map update is needed again to put Enyo on the Pre.
    DataJog - Ingeniously Moving Data From Your Desktop to ANY webOS or Android Device

123 Trace - ** NEW APP ** Teaches kids the 123's
    ABC Trace - Teaches kids the ABC's
    Same thing happened to me on a Sprint Pre2

after it did this "update" for me, it got rid of Bing Maps and reverted back to Google maps.

have you tried reinstalling Bing Maps?

for me, BM gets taken over by GM after every restart, Since GM doesn't work anymore and BM is a hassle, I've defaulted to BFG maps....