Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    I couldn't find any posts about this. I am hoping that I missed something and that I don't have a new, unique problem.

So the short version:
    My screen suddenly developed a darker, smokey looking, area. Other than that it is still fine.
    I have rebooted, even pulled the battery, with no effect.

The longer version:
    I have a Pre+ with minimal signs of wear. I doesn't have a screen protector and is only in a case when I am out of the house. There are no cracks, chips, or oreoing.
    It was fine this morning. I left it on my nightstand while I was in the bathroom. No one was around to touch it. When I turned it back on, part of the lower area had a darker look to it. I thought that maybe it was a weird afterimage of dragging the launcher bar. I finished what I was doing and then set a reboot. The dark area remained. The screen is responding properly but just looks wrong. I then pulled the battery and rebooted, but that had no effect.
    I showed it to Hubbie this afternoon and he thinks it looks like moisture/liquid. There was no source for that however.

So right now I am waiting. Hoping it gets better. Fearing it will get worse.
    Has anyone seen this? Any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    270 Global Posts
    Yeah.
    It went away.
    There where already threads about it. Seems to hapen after some pressure was done to the screen but going away.