1.    #1  
    I have an AT&T Palm Pre Plus running WebOS 1.4.5 with Preware and a variety of patches. However my phone is lacking, and I know it can do more. I have the GBA, and SNES emulators, gov'nah, and a variety of other useful apps.

What I would like to see:
    A working Java emulator
    A ps1 or N64 emulator
    An easier way of downloading and trying beta apps.
    A safer method of installing webOS 2.0
    A way to play or use Flash objects on the web

I'm not code savy and I barely know my way around my phone but it seems like these projects were never finnished, or are too hard to figure out how to install. Is there an easier way to find these .ipk files I need? Access to a computer is hard, so I mostly try to do as much as I can within the phone with help of Iternalz app.
    As you can see, all the webOS-savvy folks are either in TouchPadland and have forgotten about webOS phones, or they have moved on to other platforms. Welcome to the cobwebs and tumbleweeds section of Pre|Central.

sigh...

I think there are still a lot of things we webOS phone users would stil like to see, but I wonder if anyone has any interest in developing for phones any further.
    if you search I'm sure there was a java port for webos phones. There was a beta app feed, but HP closed it.