1.    #1  
    I am a Pre user with 1.4.5. Just update the Google Maps to Maps by HP. And get the Enyo framework installed too. But what does it mean to 1.4.5 user? Can we now install enyo apps for Pre3 and touchpad on Palm Pre?
  2.    #2  
    Except Maps by HP, is there any other enyo apps for 1.4.5?
    Not sure tbh but if the Enyo Apps in the catalog were updated to allow downloads for Pre and Pre 2 phones then I imagine that would have been part of the plan going forward. The current unknown state we are in I doubt we will see any Enyo Apps for Pre and Pre 2 phones for a while if ever...

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Devs can release them for 1.4.5, but I've seen reports of some things not working right on phones yet. That will require someone with free time at HP to figure out and fix those issues. The only Enyo app I know about for phones (PaperMache) is for 2.1 due to other things it requires - and it may still be in the beta feed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Devs can release them for 1.4.5, but I've seen reports of some things not working right on phones yet. That will require someone with free time at HP to figure out and fix those issues. The only Enyo app I know about for phones (PaperMache) is for 2.1 due to other things it requires - and it may still be in the beta feed.
    Paper Mache now supports 1.4.5 as well, and is in the regular App Catalog. It uses Enyo and supports all webOS devices.

webOS 1.4.5 did not support localStorage, so I needed to fix Paper Mache to fall back to a different storage method when on that os version.

There are some issues with Enyo on older devices, but for the most part Paper Mache should be ok on the phones as well - mostly performance issues in certain cases.
    --
    @ryanwatkins

Paper Mache / @papermacheapp
    http://www.ryanwatkins.net/software/papermache/
    DataJog also is available for all devices, right now .. and GVoice has a Pre specific version awaiting approval right now.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: