1.    #1  
    any idea why that would show up? says 1.4.5, though that was last update last year. is it for a 1.4.5.something?

Peace
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by vchewjr View Post
    any idea why that would show up? says 1.4.5, though that was last update last year. is it for a 1.4.5.something?

Peace
    I don't know for sure, but it could be the replacement of google maps with bing maps. Although, the Bing is an enyo app, so that seems unlikely.......sorry, I have nothing else to offer.
    In or within a day's drive of Indy? Join one of our meetups!
    http://www.meetup.com/HPwebOS/Indianapolis/

Twitter: @INDYwebOSMeetup @steffej3
    [QUOTE=vchewjr;3244580]any idea why that would show up? says 1.4.5, though that was last update last year. is it for a 1.4.5.something?

Peace[/QUOTE

Is Palm/hp selling their phone inventory at a discount somewhere?
    It's most likely related to the switch to the HP Maps app.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by steffej3 View Post
    I don't know for sure, but it could be the replacement of google maps with bing maps. Although, the Bing is an enyo app, so that seems unlikely.......sorry, I have nothing else to offer.
    Yeah, the bing map upgrade brings enyo along for the ride. Interestingly while I dod't get an system update I did just check for updates and I see there is already a Maps update from 3.1.29 to 3.1.32. the .29 version was the upgrade to bing.
    --Chris

Palm History:

Palm Personal => Palm Personal with Palm Pro upgrade card => Palm III => Palm IIIx => Palm IIIxe => Palm T|X => Palm Pre