1.    #1  
    Yes, I've read the stuck theme posts and attempted several of the standard fixes and I'm not fixed yet.

The Issue:
    Removing the theme in preparation for receipt of my new Pre3 (Verizon).

Current Phone:
    Verizon Palm Pre Plus running 1.4.5.1.

The themer option in WOSQI doesn't show up and theme doesn't show up in Preware as being installed on my phone and attempting to reinstall said theme simply results (unsurprisingly) in the message that I already have a theme installed. Someone suggested EPR but EPR informs me to first remove my theme. It seems that I'm chasing my tail here.

I think the repair utility might work BUT when I ran it the below message is what I received:

Loading connected device's build info:
    Device: Verizon Palm Pre Plus
    Version: 1.4.5.1 Loading webOSDoctor to check ROM build info
    ...loaded!
    webOSDoctor for: Verizon Palm Pre Plus
    webOSDoctor of: 1.4.1.1 Build/Version mismatch

However, I have redone the steps about four times and I've selected the correct Verizon 1.4.5.1 file for the Pre Plus from the Wiki pages:

version 1.4.5.1 http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/prepl...onwireless.jar

Yet the above mismatch is the result of following those steps.

I've already been none-too-gently informed that I was posting on the incorrect (Pre3) Forum (because I'm planning to move to a Pre3 so thought that was a good place to post - apparently not) so am sorry if some of this is old news to some of you.

So I am humbly requesting assistance [sigh] again because everything I've tried thus far has not worked.

Thanks in advance.
    if your going to get a new phone why don't you just doctor it and wipe it clean ? All you have to do is doctor it . Just sayin .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    if your going to get a new phone why don't you just doctor it and wipe it clean ? All you have to do is doctor it . Just sayin .
    Don't I have to transfer the data to my new phone before I can wipe the old phone? In reading the posts here it says to remove any themes prior to transferring data and therein lies my problem; can't get the theme off in order to transferr/upgrade to the new phone and again, why I'm looking for assistance to get the theme off so that I can transfer to the new phone when it arrives.