1.    #1  
    I got this palm pre off ebay. I was wanting to play around with it. It is through Sprint but I don't have an account and can't get an account as I am 15. How do I get pass this screen. For some reason I can't get my phone in developer mode from the dialer and it won't go to usb (recovery) mode. I talked with HP support for about 30min-1hr and stil couldn't get it. The ESN is clean. Please. Can someone give me the easiest way to do this? I just want to be able to use the phone like apps and stuff! Thanks1
  2.    #2  
    And btw can I download preware and get through the screen that way even though I can't get the phone into usb mode?
  3.    #3  
    also can I do this over wifi cause i have access to wifi
    yes

start here:
    https://developer.palm.com/content/r...ed_device.html

after bypassing activation, install preware and get the first use patch so you can use your palm profile to access the catalog.
  5.    #5  
    I did that but I can't get it into usb mode to do this
    you don't need to be in USB mode.

also, are your volume buttons working?
  7.    #7  
    how do I tell? I am pretty sure. i can hear it click when I press it. I mean recovery mode where it displays the usb symbol
  8.    #8  
    Is there an easier way to this cause I don't want to download stuff on my comp if I don't have to. Is there something I can do on the phone instead?
    This is the easy way.
    And no.