1.    #1  
    Hi!

I'm getting ready to activate a "new" (to me, anyway) Pre Plus on Verizon. My current Plus is well loved and used, and the keyboard is quite unreliable now, so it was time to get a replacement.

I would like to continue using my old one for mp3s, wifi, etc. What do I need to do (in a nutshell)?

Are there any surprises waiting for me? Thank you for any advice!
    You can try accessing your Palm Profile from a PC and removing your old Pre Plus from that profile there. Then, you'd start your new Pre Plus with your old Profile and continue running the old Pre Plus solely through WiFi.
    Last edited by pecuevasb; 11/22/2011 at 09:21 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by katefields View Post
    Hi!

I'm getting ready to activate a "new" (to me, anyway) Pre Plus on Verizon. My current Plus is well loved and used, and the keyboard is quite unreliable now, so it was time to get a replacement.

I would like to continue using my old one for mp3s, wifi, etc. What do I need to do (in a nutshell)?

Are there any surprises waiting for me? Thank you for any advice!
    When I switched to my new pre- all I did was activate it and then sign into my original profile with no problems. As for my old phone I used the activation by-pass tool so I could use it as a wi-fi device.
    LIVE HARD, PLAY HARDER and KNOW WHEN TO SHUT ONES MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!