Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    My palm is already two months in offline mode and there is nothing to get back to life, and several versions doctorizado telcel from 1.4 which is the official and only I get a blue panttalla clouds tells me your phone has experiencai can not solve. palm.com.soporte visit.
    the other version 1.4.5 if I may very well just enter following in disconnected mode. there is something you can do.
    sos
  2.    #2  
    esto le funciona a los gsm?
  3.    #3  
    hola guyfromnam.
    esto que me mencionas es la unica solucion que tengo hasta el momento y es un riesgo que deseo tomar. Si me ayudas diciendome como se se repara esto con el webos quick install paso por paso te lo agradeceria mucho por favor...
  4.    #4  
    Hi Nam GuyFrom
    I mention this is the only solution I have so far and is a risk you take. If you help me telling me how to run this with webos The Quick Installation Step by step I would greatly appreciate it ... Please
    If it works invite the tequila: D
  5.    #5  
    lo intentare. espero no este complicado u te comento.saludos
  6.    #6  
    por cierto. cuando prendo la palm con la version 1.4 para gsm solo sen prende con pantalla azul.que dice error que no puede resolverse, con tacte soporte palm
    cuando la doctorizo con version 1.4.5 me prende normal solo que me dice offline.
  7.    #7  
    hello my good friend
    The truth is that I have no idea how to run the modem fw flash. were made a tutorial on youtube for unknown like me.
    I do not know how to extract the jar file with winrar. even I understand what he says later.
    On the other hand I commented that when I apply the webos dr always get the bar up to 82% of the webos there and tells me over.
    Can you explain a little about how to extract the jar file please ...
    Quote Originally Posted by jesus dominguez aegueta View Post
    hello my good friend
    The truth is that I have no idea how to run the modem fw flash. were made a tutorial on youtube for unknown like me.
    I do not know how to extract the jar file with winrar. even I understand what he says later.
    On the other hand I commented that when I apply the webos dr always get the bar up to 82% of the webos there and tells me over.
    Can you explain a little about how to extract the jar file please ...
    The instructions are complete and clear.
    Follow them 1 by 1 and you will succeed.
  9.    #9  
    Hello good day friend
    I followed the steps as you have said.
    castleumtsfw.tar file was installed to perfection on the computer.
    Start I did after QuikInstall webOS

Select Tools> Send File

Drag the file to this box castleumtsfw.tar.

Under Destination, enter / tmp

Click Send to Device

Select Tools> Linux Commandline

In the DOS box, right-click and paste this: PmModemUpdater-f </ tmp / castleumtsfw.tar

that just tells me not found here. try PmModemUpdater-meo </ tmp / castleumtsfw.tar and I do not work out.
    you'll have any other suggestions ... still I will try again later and again without isntalar castleumtsfw.tar from webos quick install.
    waiting for your support ...
    We are so close to the tequila
    Code:
    PmModemUpdater -f </tmp/castleumtsfw.tar
    NOT
    Code:
    PmModemUpdater -f </ tmp / castleumtsfw.tar
    No spaces.

And:
    Under Destination, enter /tmp
    NOT:
    Under Destination, enter / tmp
  11.    #11  
    ok intento asi pero me parece lo mismo
  12.    #12  
    a doubt is necessary to reinstall the castleumtsfw.tar again to give the destination, enter / tmp? and now after what I put! PmModemUpdater-f </ tmp / castleumtsfw.tar
  13.    #13  
    I am sorry
  14.    #14  
    hello friend
    and it worked.
    $ PmWanDaemon restored successfully!
    $ The device is ready for use.
    is what I came out at the end.
    I just do not give online.
    if I put the airplane mode and then take it off now
    still gets stuck
    to restart it goes nowhere where I should go gsm.
    by fasvor need your help
  15.    #15  
    hello GuyFromNam
    I commented that it went back to flash as it taught me. still without my line.
    probably something in this evil.
    it's a shame because here in mexico and very high price for repair of palm.
    I like to have any remarks about yours if you can do something more.
    I will appreciate any comments.
    On the other hand I had noticed when I use google translator to understand you more, I changed some things with relation to what I write, which is why I said that I thought the same thing I did not mean to be rude.
    I hope I can help.
  16.    #16  
    HELLO GuyFromNam
    THANKS FOR THE NEW AID.
    AND I DID WHAT I RECOMMEND
    1-.Si the-f option above does not work: Try: PmModemUpdater-meo </ tmp / castleumtsfw.tar AFTER YOU PUT PmModemUpdater-f </ tmp / castleumtsfw.tar.
    and satisfactorily completing the flashing.
    it caught my palm and phone still says offline.
    include all of this I am doing for the webos 1.4.5 installed on the phone telcel which is what I may. webosdr since 1.4 will not install it I can not even be stuck on blue screen with clouds background with the following error: "Error Phone Your phone is experiencing an error that can not be resolved. Visit HP USA | Mobile Products for Consumers, Professionals, and Businesses for help. "
    cres you that this has to do?
    waiting for your support.
    you're right.
  17.    #17  
    Si le intento primero ejecutando el webos doctor 1.4 al telefono aunque diga error. Y despues el flash creen que funcione??
    Quote Originally Posted by jesus dominguez aegueta View Post
    Si le intento primero ejecutando el webos doctor 1.4 al telefono aunque diga error. Y despues el flash creen que funcione??
    Sorry, I think it's broken beyond repair.
  19.    #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Sorry, I think it's broken beyond repair.
    ENTONCES HAY QUE CAMBIARLE EL FLEXOR DEL MODEM?
    POR OTRO LADO MIL GRACIAS POR LA AYUDA QUE ME BRINDASTE PARA TODO ESTO GuyFromNam. APRENDI COSAS NUEVAS.
    QUE ESTES BIEN...
    No, hay que cambiarle el modem entero.

http://forums.precentral.net/webos-i...-palm-pre.html
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast