1.    #1  
    MY buddy has a Pre Plus on Verizon with a cracked screen (just the plastic, everything else still works), and is wondering if he can fix it.

I have two Sprint Pre- parts that could be used, but not sure the best method to get him up and going. Can the fronts be switched out (eventhough it has the nipple button in the gesture area)?

Just trying to find the best way to get his phone working again without the crack. Wasn't sure it would work or be logical to frankenpre a Verizon Pre Plus back down to a Sprint Pre-

Thoughts?

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Quote Originally Posted by DJeremyC View Post
    MY buddy has a Pre Plus on Verizon with a cracked screen (just the plastic, everything else still works), and is wondering if he can fix it.

I have two Sprint Pre- parts that could be used, but not sure the best method to get him up and going. Can the fronts be switched out (eventhough it has the nipple button in the gesture area)?

Just trying to find the best way to get his phone working again without the crack. Wasn't sure it would work or be logical to frankenpre a Verizon Pre Plus back down to a Sprint Pre-

Thoughts?
    Look on Craigslist - I'm seeing Pre Pluses go for 50-75.