1.    #1  
    This time was different and all I have to say is thank goodness for the extended warranty I bought. I think I'm on my 4th...This time I was charging it on the touchstone and using mobile hotspot to connect my Xoom. Pulled the Pre off the touchstone and my screen wasn't responsive to touch. Fail. I guess I melted it or something. Ran through the forums suggestions. Took out the battery a hundred times, stood on my head, boiled it, put it in the freezer, mailed it to myself, webos doctored, etc. Went to Verizon and they sent me another one the next day so I'm back up again but...for how long? I'm counting down the months until I can buy the next hot Android phone. I don't want to...but my Pre+ has had enough I think.
    LOL mailed it to yourself? There's yer problem!

IMHO, if you really like webOS, pick up a used Pre2 and I think you will be amazed. Fast, smooth, better keyboard, better battery life.

if you like the pre+, it's worth grabbing a used one that you can always resell.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah I thought about that. The way I get new stuff is I sell old stuff around the house so I break even. It keeps the wife happy cause I'm not dipping in the bank account. So I got a touchpad and then HP tanked em. That's not worth anything for a potential resale in a couple years so I returned it for a Xoom. I want my phone to do everything my tablet can so it makes sense to have both an android tablet and phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by alanmorford View Post
    Yeah I thought about that. The way I get new stuff is I sell old stuff around the house so I break even. It keeps the wife happy cause I'm not dipping in the bank account. So I got a touchpad and then HP tanked em. That's not worth anything for a potential resale in a couple years so I returned it for a Xoom. I want my phone to do everything my tablet can so it makes sense to have both an android tablet and phone.
    Well, that DROID RAZR is coming out soon. But, if you really love webOS, then get a Pre 2. I've seen them going for pretty low prices on Amazon.
    Last edited by pecuevasb; 11/04/2011 at 11:45 AM.